Windows 10: My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.

Discus and support My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; All my driver's are working fine and I recently updated the Nvidia Studio Drivers. The problem still persists. I haven't updated windows updates yet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tannistha Paul, Jun 9, 2023.

1. My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.

All my driver's are working fine and I recently updated the Nvidia Studio Drivers. The problem still persists. I haven't updated windows updates yet bcz it has crashed my PC several times before. What should I do?

:)

Tannistha Paul, Jun 9, 2023

2. MSI Launches the Prestige Series Laptops

MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, unveils the Prestige Series laptops with True Color Technology for mobile executives, creative professionals and multimedia lovers. Uncompromised in every way, MSI's Prestige Series laptops feature high-performance components, premium boutique design, and MSI's proprietary technology that maximizes display color accuracy.

MSI's True Color Technology ensures color accuracy through a calibration process that adjusts the screen's color temperature, visible color range and gray level stage. True Color panels display the most lifelike and balanced images by perfectly matching the sRGB color range, the standard for color displays, printers and the internet.

My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal. MSI_Prestige_Series_laptop_01_thm.jpg

My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal. MSI_Prestige_Series_laptop_02_thm.jpg

"The Prestige Series laptops offer the truest colors available and ensures the images you see are accurately reflected in a camera, computer, tablet, mobile phone, TV or printer," says Andy Tung, president of MSI Pan America.

MSI's Prestige Series laptops showcases 6 different color profiles to maximize performance; sRGB default mode for optimum graphics, Gamer to increase brightness, Designer with increased clarity for ultra-clear lines, Anti-Blue to reduce harmful blue light, Movie to optimize contrast for even more vivid graphics, and Office to minimizes eye strain after long term use.

An exemplary model of performance and style, the True Color Technicolor Certified Prestige Series laptops come with Intel's Core i7 processor, NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 950M GPU, Killer Gaming Network, Dynaudio sound with Nahimic Audio Enhancer and MSI's Audio Boost, and can support 3 monitors simultaneously at 4K resolution via it's Mini DisplayPort and HDMI. For the best viewing experience, the Prestige Series also incorporates a non-glare LCD display with wide-viewing angle technology, giving the user the perfect image from multiple perspectives.

MSI's Prestige Series laptops are now available in 15-inch and 17-inch configurations starting at $1,199.

My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal. MSI_Prestige_Series_laptop_lineup_01_thm.jpg

Cristian_25H, Jun 9, 2023
  3. EM1_1 Win User
    MSI laptop windows 11 “not connected” to internet?

My MSI prestige 15 is failing to register as having an internet connection. It will stay connected to the internet for about 10 seconds then disconnect saying there is no internet. Though I am still use the browser perfectly fine. Apps and games on the other hand state there is no internet connection. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstall wifi adapters and disabling power saving settings for them but neither worked.

EM1_1, Jun 9, 2023
  4. My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.

1. My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal. - Similar Threads - MSI Prestige laptop

2. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  3. I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a MSI Alpha 15 A3DD laptop with windows 11, My laptop is been crashing since...: Faulting application name: CustomizeInstallFirstRun.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x64f09c64Faulting module name: ntdll.dll, version: 10.0.22621.3374, time stamp: 0xeae8eeccException code: 0xc0000374Fault offset: 0x000000000010c169Faulting process id: 0x0x73CFaulting...
  4. My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 MSI Prestige 15 laptop screen is shrinking and then coming back to normal.: All my driver's are working fine and I recently updated the Nvidia Studio Drivers. The problem still persists. I haven't updated windows updates yet bcz it has crashed my PC several times before. What should I do?...
  5. My screen is shrinking an returning to normal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen is shrinking an returning to normal: My screen completes goes to this size then returns to normal and it's making my PC unusable, please help. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shrinking-an-returning-to-normal/c3d5aaaf-0fac-479c-96e7-0f4ffee5fcd8
  6. My screen is shrinking an returning to normal

My screen is shrinking an returning to normal: My screen completes goes to this size then returns to normal and it's making my PC unusable, please help. How do I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-shrinking-an-returning-to-normal/c3d5aaaf-0fac-479c-96e7-0f4ffee5fcd8
  7. My laptop screen goes black and comes back on again .

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My laptop screen goes black and comes back on again .: My laptop screen goes black while I am browsing net or reading a pdf. There is no cursor visible and I just keep clicking then a small tab appears on the left top corner with the minimize maximize and close button only and now the cursor also becomes visible. The after few...
  8. My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My screen goes all black for few seconds and it comes back to normal, very randomly.: Hi, In my friend's PC: The screen goes black for few seconds and it goes back to normal, in a very random way. This is his build: i5 9600k, Z390 Aorus Pro, 2x8 GSkill 3200 and no GPU (uhd 630). He tried stress test, a different GPU (rx580), a different PSU, different...
  9. MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep

MSI Prestige 15 A10SC - Automatically sleep: Good morning, This issue come from my MSI Prestige 15 A10SC. It was around 2AM when I'm watching movie mon my bed, the laptop has been working on battery and the Creator Center was set on battery saving mode but not the Windows system it self that we can switch into battery...
  10. My MSI Laptop screen is not centered

in Windows 10 Customization
    My MSI Laptop screen is not centered: My MSI Laptop screen is off center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-msi-laptop-screen-is-not-centered/6e45322a-fcc9-4c41-9da7-edd5d5a67e1a