Windows 10: My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen

Discus and support My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I get on my laptop and it was slow to load in the little black screen but it didn’t have the Lenovo logo it should have had but I didn’t mind then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by WoodsSilent05, Mar 6, 2022.

1. My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen

I get on my laptop and it was slow to load in the little black screen but it didn’t have the Lenovo logo it should have had but I didn’t mind then it showed by desktop with apps for a spit second then my normal password login thing and my pc never done that before.

:)

WoodsSilent05, Mar 6, 2022

2. Windows 8.1 Available on ORIGIN PC Desktops and Laptops

ORIGIN PC is now offering Microsoft's latest and highly-anticipated update, Windows 8.1, to their full line of award-winning desktops and laptops for gamers, artists, professionals and enthusiasts. Windows 8.1 delivers the most complete set of experiences and the widest range of in-box apps and services than ever before. The new Windows 8.1 update now includes exciting new features like the iconic Windows START button that allows for one-click access to the innovative start screen, gives users the option to boot directly to their desktop or start screen, provides a global search within the PC and web and so much more!

All ORIGIN PC system orders with Windows 8.1 pre-installed will begin shipping on or after the official launch day of October 17, 2013. All existing ORIGIN PC customers with Windows 8 can choose to update to Windows 8.1 for free on its official launch day through the windows app store! ORIGIN PC also still provides its customers with the option of Windows 7 if desired.

My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen ORIGIN_PC_Win_8.1_banner_thm.jpg

My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen origin_genesis_PC_thm.jpg

Windows 8.1 New Features:
    • Modern UI Experience- Multitask with up to four apps or sites open side-by-side at the same time.
    • Boot To Desktop - Allows users to choose to boot directly to their desktop or start screen of your choice
    • New Start Button - The iconic Start button is now located on the taskbar allowing one-click access to the Start Screen and provides additional options
    • Enhanced Search- New Bing-powered search returns results from across your devices, apps and the cloud.
    • New Windows Store - Find your favorite apps and discover new experiences in the redesigned Windows Store.
    • New Backgrounds - Choose from new backgrounds, colors and live tiles for an experience that's uniquely yours.
    • Cloud Ready - Access all your files, photos and settings, from anywhere, with SkyDrive cloud-based storage and sync.
    • Free Update For Current Windows 8 Users - Existing Windows 8 users can update to Windows 8.1 by downloading directly through the Windows App Store for free.
    • Free Lifetime 24/7 Support - Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States ready to help answer any Windows 8.1 related questions.
    "One of my favorite things about Windows 8.1 is now having the ability to choose where you want to boot directly to, your desktop or directly to the start screen menu." said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "With Windows 8.1, it's an evolutionary step in the right direction and we're extremely excited to immediately begin offering it to all ORIGIN PC customers to have it ready to ship by launch day."

Cristian_25H, Mar 6, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 6, 2022
  4. My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen

Switching between open apps and desktop screen Windows 10

On Windows 8.1 it is really easy to switch between open apps and desktop screen. And when I mention "desktop screen" I do mean actual desktop screen.

According to one description available on internet regarding Windows 8.1:

• Press Alt + Tab. A dialog box shows all open apps and programs (and the desktop, too)

Well this (desktop too) thingy is missing in Windows 10.

For Example: The first small screen from the right (having flower), shows my desktop screen on windows 8.1

My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen xGoqi.png

On the other hand this is missing in my other PC having Windows 10 Education edition.

I'd be thankful to anyone who knows any workaround that I can get back this way of moving between open apps and 'desktop screen' on Windows 10.

Saim Mehmood, Mar 6, 2022
Thema:

My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen

1. My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen - Similar Threads - showed desktop apps

2. My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My window is showing me my password is incorrect then I try to forget password but the...: My window is showing me my password is incorrect while am putting correct password https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-window-is-showing-me-my-password-is-incorrect/93a64de3-84d2-4826-8537-6ce7e771192b
  3. Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder: Hi,I just synced my Gmail account with my Windows 11 Mail app on my new Lenovo laptop. All folders are syncing properly, except that every time I send an email from my Windows Mail App, it won't show in my Gmail Sent emails. I have no trace of the email sent from my Windows...
  4. Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder

Email sent from my Windows 11 Mail App won't show in my Gmail Sent folder: Hi,I just synced my Gmail account with my Windows 11 Mail app on my new Lenovo laptop. All folders are syncing properly, except that every time I send an email from my Windows Mail App, it won't show in my Gmail Sent emails. I have no trace of the email sent from my Windows...
  5. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...: I tried logging in with safe mode put i can't.My laptop didn't fully reset.My laptop will only be in safe mode with the command prompt option, but doesn't have the search button to repair the "The profile user has failed"....
  6. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...: I tried logging in with safe mode put i can't.My laptop didn't fully reset.My laptop will only be in safe mode with the command prompt option, but doesn't have the search button to repair the "The profile user has failed"....
  7. Reseted my PC my laptop asks me for my password, after putting my password a blank screen...

8. My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Windows 11 pc showed my desktop with my apps open then sent me to the password screen: I get on my laptop and it was slow to load in the little black screen but it didn’t have the Lenovo logo it should have had but I didn’t mind then it showed by desktop with apps for a spit second then my normal password login thing and my pc never done that before....
  9. Apps won’t show on my pc screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Apps won’t show on my pc screen: Help!! I have a pc running windows 10... i click on an app such as word.. it is highlighted like its open but nothing shows on the screen... i cant access even the cmd screen.. nothing pops up at all! If I click on the windows icon, it pops up, but if i try and open anything...
  10. My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open

My Spanish tutor has sent me a file on "What's App" but It won't open: Any ideas please on what I can do? I need to listen to some of it for my next class... but the apps on my computer are saying it is corrupt / or can't open etc... Can anyone tell me an app that will open it? Or is it just that my computer is so old and it needs updating?...