Windows 10: My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the...

Discus and support My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shut down and reboot. What is the best way to troubleshoot the system to find the source of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by RobertHenson1, Nov 24, 2022.

1. My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the...

My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shut down and reboot. What is the best way to troubleshoot the system to find the source of the problem?

:)

RobertHenson1, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Weer Win User

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

3. [Windows 10 RS2 RTM] System run "shutdown -r -t 60" reboot cycles test, the system change to shutdown, can not power on

Hi Jennifer,

Thanks for your reply.

What happens when you reboot your PC?

-->I found, manual reboot also can meet the system shutdown,

The system will be reboot, but I found the system not power on and shutdown.

[*]Can you please tell us the steps that you took and what you are trying to do when you encountered the issue?
    [*]-->Reboot system, click Windows key-->Power-->reboot, the system will be shutdown(the same as click shutdown button)
    [*]
    [*]Can you please elaborate on your inquiry?
    [*]-->on-going

Decai Wang 86, Nov 24, 2022
  4. djole351 Win User

My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the...

Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

NO PROBLEMO !
    (sorry on bad English)

Step 1

Go to pas't! Change system time! Set 1998 as default Year!

Step 2

Now! Sit back and relax and wait 11 Years until Windows 7 beta shutdown again ! Then
    repeat step 1

You Welcome

djole351, Nov 24, 2022
Thema:

My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the...

1. My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the... - Similar Threads - system repeatedly without

2. System Font changing without notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System Font changing without notice: Using a text file I edit every day. Updating my hosts file. Copying changes to another existing file.Text will change to a different font when pasted. It might also not change entire document, See examplesRepeatable steps - after system restart or checking that system font...
  3. System Font changing without notice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System Font changing without notice: Using a text file I edit every day. Updating my hosts file. Copying changes to another existing file.Text will change to a different font when pasted. It might also not change entire document, See examplesRepeatable steps - after system restart or checking that system font...
  4. Windows randomly reboots without BSOD or other notice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows randomly reboots without BSOD or other notice: So in the last couple of days my computer has just at random moments been restarting itself. It just turns off and on as if you pressed 'restart'. I cannot seem to figure it out and seem stuck on trying to read the event viewer logs but cant figure out what could cause it....
  5. Windows randomly reboots without BSOD or other notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows randomly reboots without BSOD or other notice: So in the last couple of days my computer has just at random moments been restarting itself. It just turns off and on as if you pressed 'restart'. I cannot seem to figure it out and seem stuck on trying to read the event viewer logs but cant figure out what could cause it....
  6. Windows randomly reboots without BSOD or other notice

7. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked: I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....
  8. Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked

Windows 11 repeated shutdown account locked: I have now received the following error three times. Yes, I have kids that are still learning the rules around when they can touch the computer. They have received their timeout punishment."This sign-in option disabled because of failed sign-in attempts or repeated shutdowns....
  9. My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the...

My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shutdown and reboot. What is the...: My Windows 11 system repeatedly and without notice will shut down and reboot. What is the best way to troubleshoot the system to find the source of the problem?...
  10. System reboots without warning repeatedly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    System reboots without warning repeatedly: Hello! For the last month or so, I have had my system reboot without warning. The screens go black, the system goes quiet and then it starts as if I had just turned it on. I have Windows 10 Version 1909 KB4551762 installed, and think I'm updated on all my hardware and...