Windows 10: My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading

Discus and support My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I paused the update but I want to cancel it and stay on Windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by THATMS_WindowsGuy, Jan 23, 2022.

1. My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading

I paused the update but I want to cancel it and stay on Windows 10.

:)

THATMS_WindowsGuy, Jan 23, 2022
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Jan 23, 2022
  3. btarunr Win User
    Windows 8 Upgrade Streamlined to 11 Clicks

For those who upgrade between succeeding versions of Microsoft Windows, the upgrade installer can be cumbersome. There are way too many prompts and clicks. Microsoft is working to make the upgrade package of its next major version of Windows, for now referred to as Windows 8, streamlined to as few as 11 clicks. The new installer will be designed to perform most of its tasks without needing user input.

Microsoft will implement a new web-delivery method, where you purchase your Windows 8 license online, and the installer downloads your soft copy to you. It is pre-fed with your 25-character product key. Microsoft's next major Windows release is slated for 2012.

My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading 114b_thm.jpg

Source: Winrumors

btarunr, Jan 23, 2022
  4. Arun B J Win User

My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading

IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-in/internet-explorer/ie-crashes-stops-working#ie=ie-11

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 23, 2022
Thema:

My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading

1. My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading - Similar Threads - upgrade has been

2. My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed.: My Pc has has been capped at 10-11mbps on download speed. My drivers are updated. My Ethernet cable is good I tried the same wire on another pc in the same room and they get 100mbps on downloads. My motherboard is a MPG Z390 gaming plus....
  3. iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.: iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded. When I try to watch a movie all I get is a scrambled screen. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 770 card. My computer is an HP - ENVY Desktop - Intel Core i7...
  4. iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded.: iTunes for PC on a Windows 11 machine will not play movies that has been downloaded. When I try to watch a movie all I get is a scrambled screen. I have an Intel UHD Graphics 770 card. My computer is an HP - ENVY Desktop - Intel Core i7...
  5. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/: Hi there My device has downloaded the new Windows 10 update, but I do not want to install it because I heard several times that by installing the new update, all the information on the device will be lost ... Do you have a solution to remove it because it is on the power...
  6. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/: Hi there My device has downloaded the new Windows 10 update, but I do not want to install it because I heard several times that by installing the new update, all the information on the device will be lost ... Do you have a solution to remove it because it is on the power...
  7. Upgrade has been downloaded but I don't want to install it:/

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 11 upgrade has been downloading: I paused the update but I want to cancel it and stay on Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-11-upgrade-has-been-downloading/35cc5fc8-305f-40d4-97ad-2cc083967345
  9. My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My download speed has been slowed to a crawl.: I'm not sure what happened, but the other day my download speed just started going at a snail's pace. I have multiple devices using that connection, and the download speed on everything else is fine. I've seen a few things saying that the registry may be causing the issue,...
  10. Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has Windows 10 been downloaded yet?: Hello I want to build me a oh together I have there then already Windows 10 on it when I still start or how must I download Windows Ist das Windows 10 schon runter geladen?