Windows 10: My windows 7 is freezing

Discus and support My windows 7 is freezing in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My windows 7 is freezing and every time when i try to refresh it ,it becomes better then it goes back to the same situation it also takes a longer... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by juniorchrome, Apr 28, 2019.

1. My windows 7 is freezing

My windows 7 is freezing and every time when i try to refresh it ,it becomes better then it goes back to the same situation it also takes a longer period to open and close some softwares .What could be the cause and what should i do?

:)

juniorchrome, Apr 28, 2019
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

I got you all beat.

Step 1, there is no step 1.

Step 2, there is no step 1.

You already have win7.

PopcornMachine, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My windows 7 is freezing

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

My windows 7 is freezing

1. My windows 7 is freezing - Similar Threads - freezing

2. Computer Freezes, ID code 10016 Help please!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer Freezes, ID code 10016 Help please!: Hello to anyone reading this.... i will be providing a screenshot below on the issue from my event logs. Basically when playing a video game my computer will freeze up and it needs a hard reset because nothing will work. I have updated my video drivers and tried disabling...
  3. Computer freezing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer freezing after 1903 update: Since installing the 1903 feature update a week ago, I am getting frequent episodes of mouse freezing (or pointer disappearing) and computer seizing up. (MSI GT70 laptop, Logitech G9 Mouse). Ctrl+Alt+Delete has no effect, only solution has been to shut it down and reboot...
  4. PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903

in Windows 10 Support
    PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903: PC Freezing while in idle on Windows 1903. I know its not a hardware issue since it was working fine on v1809. I did a fresh install of 1809 and its working fine, but as soon as I update to 1903 the freezing while on idle happens again. I read it could be a drivers issue, but...
  5. Windows freezing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows freezing: about a month ago, my windows 10 started freezing every time I log in to it or after sleep. The screen would just freeze so i can't press anything and the only way to unfreeze it is by ctrl+alt+delete to open task manager. I've tried to do a memory scan & virus scan but there...
  6. All web browsers completely freeze machine

All web browsers completely freeze machine: Hello, 15” dell gaming laptop, AMD A10 gen7, 16 gb ram. For the past month all web browsers, whether it be Chrome, Edge, Firefox completely freeze my machine. Have to do a hard shut down. I can run SolidWorks and Mastercam all day no problems(intensive programs). Within 2...
  7. windows 10 , hangs or freezes

windows 10 , hangs or freezes: My computer has windows 10,and it hangs or freezes,all the time https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-hangs-or-freezes/cd07db91-6542-4766-abe6-db9716ae6d8f
  8. Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS

Windows 10 freezing upon install, fresh build with no OS: I just built a new computer. I've accessed the BIOS, but, other than that the computer has no Operating System. I purchased a license for windows 10 and created windows installation media on a USB drive (16gb). When I plug it in to my new build, the blue windows logo will pop...
  9. My computer keeps freezing up

My computer keeps freezing up: I haven't had this problem before, but in the last couple of days my computer keeps freezing up on some games, not all. Can you help me with this problem? Thanks...
  10. pc freezing again an again

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc freezing again an again: why my pc is freezing again again within minutes? despite high configuration like 16 gb ram i5 processor 1050 gtx graphic card? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-freezing-again-an-again/f81bfbd3-0778-4178-8959-5ed281a5b1d3