Windows 10: My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem

Discus and support My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Shivam Gautam1, Aug 14, 2022.

1. My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem

My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem

:)

Shivam Gautam1, Aug 14, 2022
  2. 95Viper Win User

Black screen after 'Starting Windows' sequence

Sounds like the old... windows black screen of death.

Try this quoted from "VisiHow" article "Repair Windows 7 Black Screen of Death":

They, also, have some other options there, too.
    Google search and you will find a lot of the "Windows Black Screen of Death with cursor" fixes.

95Viper, Aug 14, 2022
  3. Hybrid_theory, Aug 14, 2022
  4. My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem

Windows 7 black screen of death

I read a report a little while ago that said the black screens were nothing to do with updates but due to a malicious program (it hit more than just windows 7 users - vista, xp and 2000 were also prone to the black startup screen of death if infected). My windows 7 install is fully up-to-date and i've never had the black startup screen.

Just run some decent anti virus and you should be safe (i suggest microsoft security essentails since it's free and pretty decent). When you've installed an anti-virus i'd suggest doing a full scen to be sure there's nothing there.

human_error, Aug 14, 2022
Thema:

My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem

1. My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem - Similar Threads - open black screen

2. Black screen and cursor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the PC, since Nov 23, the cursor is attached to a black screen. So when I move the cursor from bottom to top then a black surface covers the screen below the cursor. The issue is not there when using keyboard navigation.I'd find this thread but it doesn't have...
  3. Black screen and cursor problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the PC, since Nov 23, the cursor is attached to a black screen. So when I move the cursor from bottom to top then a black surface covers the screen below the cursor. The issue is not there when using keyboard navigation.I'd find this thread but it doesn't have...
  4. Black screen with cursor Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen with cursor Windows 7: Last week, I got a BSoD on my PC and after it restarted a black screen with nothing but a cursor showed up. So I decided to restart my computer assuming that it'll fix it but it didn't, instead it said it failed to started so I decided to attempt a Startup Repair as I've had...
  5. Black screen with cursor Windows 7

Black screen with cursor Windows 7: Last week, I got a BSoD on my PC and after it restarted a black screen with nothing but a cursor showed up. So I decided to restart my computer assuming that it'll fix it but it didn't, instead it said it failed to started so I decided to attempt a Startup Repair as I've had...
  6. Windows 7 black screen with moving white cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 black screen with moving white cursor: My computer turns on normally but after welcome screen shows black screen. It normally does hotkeys like ctrl+alt+delete, it means i can turn on task manager. In the task manager i cant start new tasks such as msconfig, dwm dwm.exe. My computer also turns on safe mode with...
  7. Black screen and cursor problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the laptop it's getting stuck on the black screen with cursor on it. I have tried all the methods that are available online but i couldn't open either task manager or the trouble shooting screen to solve it. So, please help me....
  8. Black screen and cursor problem

Black screen and cursor problem: When I turn on the laptop it's getting stuck on the black screen with cursor on it. I have tried all the methods that are available online but i couldn't open either task manager or the trouble shooting screen to solve it. So, please help me....
  9. How to fix black screen on windows 7 with no cursor?

How to fix black screen on windows 7 with no cursor?: Hi. I was playing a game on my Windows 7, but then the screen froze and lagged so much, I had to restart it. When I restarted it, there was only a black screen with no cursor. My keyboard or mouse wasn't working at all. All I hear is the sound of the CPU. What should I do?...
  10. My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem

My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem: My windows 7 not open black screen with cursor problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-7-not-open-black-screen-with-cursor/e1d8cb90-0638-4efb-b37b-d7b219292a30