Windows 10: my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.

Discus and support my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can you please assist me with my windows 7 pro key working on this current version of windows 10 pro. i had this copy of windows purchased date of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by markm13, Jan 11, 2019.

1. markm13 Win User

my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.

can you please assist me with my windows 7 pro key working on this current version of windows 10 pro. i had this copy of windows purchased date of 6/12/13

can you assist

thank you

mark m

:)

markm13, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

Caring1, Jan 11, 2019
  3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 11, 2019
  4. scope54 Win User

Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

I've tried the opposite, was installing Win7 on a friends comp, my copy of win 7 (home premium) and his key (pro). When I entered the key, it gave me an error regarding versions. Skipping the initial key input also lead to a version error thing when Windows booted up. One big thing I noticed when I did that was it didn't let you choose the version to install if you skipped the key input. In short Vista lets you use whatever disc to install, 7 doesn't.

scope54, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro. - Similar Threads - pro key working

2. Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Home to Pro upgrade using Windows 7 Pro key not working: My plan was to upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro using a Windows 7 Pro key, I read a lot of articles and videos and they all seemed to make the upgrade possible, but for me I have a valid Windows 10 Home key and i'm trying to use a Windows 7 Pro key to upgrade it to Windows 10...
  3. Is My Windows 11 pro version 21996.1 currently latest?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is My Windows 11 pro version 21996.1 currently latest?: Hello Dear Microsoft, I have a question for you can you kindly please tell me, Is My Windows 11 Pro version OS BUILD 21996.1 currently the latest? Thank you,...
  4. Is My Windows 11 pro version 21996.1 currently latest?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is My Windows 11 pro version 21996.1 currently latest?: Hello Dear Microsoft, I have a question for you can you kindly please tell me, Is My Windows 11 Pro version OS BUILD 21996.1 currently the latest? Thank you,...
  5. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  6. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro - current version download: I have a Dell XPS 2 in 1 laptop that is 16 months old. The camera stopped working and after 4 ½ hours on the phone to Dell, the solution was a Windows 10 download and re - install. I had previously bought Windows 10 Pro on a USB, with a product key, just after I bought the...
  7. Windows 10 Pro - current version download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Activate Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activate Windows 10 Pro with Windows 7 Pro Key: We are upgrading multiple pc's to Windows 10 from 7 and when using the Windows 7 key and it works fine. Just want to know if this is legit? Thanks...
  9. Will Windows 7 Pro OEM key work for Windows 10 Pro?

Will Windows 7 Pro OEM key work for Windows 10 Pro?: Hi My laptop has Windows 10 Home but it came with a Windows 7 Pro OEM key by looking online every site I go to says I can do a clean install and put in my Windows 7 Pro key and it will activate Windows 10 Pro OEM on my laptop. I am wondering if this will work? I have a HP...
  10. Activating Windows Pro 10 with Windows Pro 7 Key

Activating Windows Pro 10 with Windows Pro 7 Key: Hi all, From what I understand, we could use our existing Windows 7/8.1 product key to activate a Windows 10 product. I have been receiving error code : 0xC004C003 when using my genuine Windows Pro 7 key though. The installed Windows 10 is the Pro version. Any help...