Windows 10: my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.

Discus and support my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; can you please assist me with my windows 7 pro key working on this current version of windows 10 pro. i had this copy of windows purchased date of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by markm13, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:32 PM.

1. markm13 Win User

my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro.

can you please assist me with my windows 7 pro key working on this current version of windows 10 pro. i had this copy of windows purchased date of 6/12/13

can you assist

thank you

mark m

:)

2. Caring1 Win User

Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

As far as I am aware there is no Windows 10 Pro version.
    But I'd be happy to be wrong.

3. Clean Windows 10 (?PRO?) install

I have bought a legit "Windows 10 Pro" key of a key website. It is legit since i'm currently using it for over a year now. I currently have Windows 10 Pro installed on my PC and I want to do a clean install. I just can't find the windows 10 Pro download in the tool. But if i could use a windows 10 pro key with a normal windows 10 install, I'll be good to go.

JeroenBeunckens, Jan 11, 2019 at 8:34 PM
  4. scope54 Win User

Will a Windows 7 Ultimate key activate Windows 7 Pro?

I've tried the opposite, was installing Win7 on a friends comp, my copy of win 7 (home premium) and his key (pro). When I entered the key, it gave me an error regarding versions. Skipping the initial key input also lead to a version error thing when Windows booted up. One big thing I noticed when I did that was it didn't let you choose the version to install if you skipped the key input. In short Vista lets you use whatever disc to install, 7 doesn't.

Thema:

1. my windows 7 pro key is not working for my current version of windows 10 pro. - Similar Threads - pro key working

2. Windows 10 Pro Key is not working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro Key is not working: Hi I purchased my laptop (Dell XPS 15 9550) and it came with windows license key for Windows 10 Pro as OEM. I had to reinstall my windows few days before but it is not accepting windows key any more. Rather windows is activated as home edition using OEM key. May you...
  3. corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pRO: HI corelDRAW 7 not working on windows 10 pro it opens but as soon as i press any button it gos to in windows internet can any one HELP PLEASE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/coreldraw-7-not-working-on-windows-10-pro/38835929-b283-4ca8-bafa-75b96623c273
  4. Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 7 pro to Windows 10 pro: I have a Dell computer with windows 7 pro. It came with a license for windows 10 pro can I upgrade from your web site and not lose all the programs and get the latest version? I have a disk but it says Clean install That came with the computer. To have to reload all the...
  5. My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Slingbox 500 isn't working with my Windows Pro: I have installed a new Slingbox 500 onto my Windows Surface Pro 4, which has the 64bit Windows Pro installed. I have all the current Windows Updates, however, I can't seem to connect to my Slingbox. When I contacted Sling Media about the issue they mentioned that some else...
  6. Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?: Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August. Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine. I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file....
  7. Activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro key

Activate Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro key: Hi guys Quick question which I have tried googling and found no definitive answer to. I have Windows 10 Home and want to upgrade to Pro. I also have an unactivated Windows 7 Pro key from an old laptop. Does anyone know whether I can use the Windows 7 Pro key to activate...
  8. Can I Use My Windows 7 Pro Key For Win 10 Pro :huh:

Can I Use My Windows 7 Pro Key For Win 10 Pro :huh:: This key I used once before getting windows 10 home same pc so it worked fine when i tried it in normal windows change the code and it upgraded me to pro... (I Used Windows Free Upgrade Download Windows 10 To USB For My ISO Where It Has Every Windows 10 Version There Is...
  9. Product Key of win 7 Pro works in win 10 Pro fresh install

Product Key of win 7 Pro works in win 10 Pro fresh install: I want to install windows 10 pro and win dev tools VS2015 Community... on my MacBook Pro 4-cores/16GB/256GB I have Windows 7 Pro license and VMWare Fusion Pro license What to do??? Product Key of win 7 Pro works in win 10 Pro fresh install...as a VM? Or have to...
  10. Windows 7 Pro MAK Key and Upgrade

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 7 Pro MAK Key and Upgrade: I am the admin for a small non-profit. We do not have a Volume License key per se, but we do have a MAK license key. Some of our laptops have been popping up with the "reserve your Windows 10" box. How would this work, considering we use a MAK key? I'm assuming the upgrade...