Windows 10: My windows 7 wont start

Discus and support My windows 7 wont start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 7 wont start it will turn on and bring a menu to select startup repair and start windows normally if I tap start windows normally it will go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samuel Zulu, May 18, 2024.

1. My windows 7 wont start

My windows 7 wont start it will turn on and bring a menu to select startup repair and start windows normally if I tap start windows normally it will go to the windows logo and then restart.and my startup repair is stuck in safe mode so there is nothing I can do.please help

:)

Samuel Zulu, May 18, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 18, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 18, 2024
  4. My windows 7 wont start

windows 7 wont install

ok.. i start installing windows 7, then it restarts, then in the middle of completeing the installation i get this screen -
    My windows 7 wont start [​IMG]

then i have to turn the pc off and back on and when i do that windows 7 wont work cuz it couldnt finish installing and it makes me start over. ive tried this twice now. ive given windows 45gb of space to install.

stayplation3, May 18, 2024
Thema:

My windows 7 wont start

1. My windows 7 wont start - Similar Threads - wont start

2. Ok now my pc wont start up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ok now my pc wont start up: My Lenovo B750 Laptop won't start up from the Windows setup USB when i erased it. The reason why I erased it is because I was trying to install a version of windows and on the setup, it crashed. but it installed system32 files . So whenever I started the setup even with...
  3. Ok now my pc wont start up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ok now my pc wont start up: My Lenovo B750 Laptop won't start up from the Windows setup USB when i erased it. The reason why I erased it is because I was trying to install a version of windows and on the setup, it crashed. but it installed system32 files . So whenever I started the setup even with...
  4. so i hear my hardrives and ssds start working i find them in bios but the windows wont...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    so i hear my hardrives and ssds start working i find them in bios but the windows wont...: i cant allocate the disk it just doesent exist for windows i even tried reinstalling windows but it doesent work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-hear-my-hardrives-and-ssds-start-working-i/475f2974-d62f-4d93-b2fe-1f21091c7ef9
  5. so i hear my hardrives and ssds start working i find them in bios but the windows wont...

so i hear my hardrives and ssds start working i find them in bios but the windows wont...: i cant allocate the disk it just doesent exist for windows i even tried reinstalling windows but it doesent work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-i-hear-my-hardrives-and-ssds-start-working-i/475f2974-d62f-4d93-b2fe-1f21091c7ef9
  6. Games wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games wont start: I don't know what's wrong but i when i start up steam and launch a game it loads then 10seconds in it completely freezes and same thing applies to every other steam game they just get stuck on a black screen then after this happens I'm forced to restart my system because no...
  7. Games wont start

Games wont start: I don't know what's wrong but i when i start up steam and launch a game it loads then 10seconds in it completely freezes and same thing applies to every other steam game they just get stuck on a black screen then after this happens I'm forced to restart my system because no...
  8. Computer wont start up after update. System may be corrupted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer wont start up after update. System may be corrupted.: Hello, I restarted my laptop after an update, and now my computer wont start up. It gets stuck on the loading screen, then I get a blue screen with one of the following errors: DPC_Watchdog_violation or Critical Process Died. If anyone knows a solution I would greatly...
  9. Computer wont start up after update. System may be corrupted.

Computer wont start up after update. System may be corrupted.: Hello, I restarted my laptop after an update, and now my computer wont start up. It gets stuck on the loading screen, then I get a blue screen with one of the following errors: DPC_Watchdog_violation or Critical Process Died. If anyone knows a solution I would greatly...
  10. gaming service wont start not the NET one

gaming service wont start not the NET one: The Gaming Services service terminated with the following error: Access is denied. error 5 acess is denied when i try to start it manuallyim really trying to troubleshoote thisi tried to troubleshoot this onewith windows update troubleshooter and it found somethingbut it wont...