Windows 10: My windows 7 wont start

Discus and support My windows 7 wont start in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 7 wont start it will turn on and bring a menu to select startup repair and start windows normally if I tap start windows normally it will go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Samuel Zulu, May 18, 2024.

1. My windows 7 wont start

My windows 7 wont start it will turn on and bring a menu to select startup repair and start windows normally if I tap start windows normally it will go to the windows logo and then restart.and my startup repair is stuck in safe mode so there is nothing I can do.please help

:)

Samuel Zulu, May 18, 2024

2. Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, May 18, 2024
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, May 18, 2024
  4. My windows 7 wont start

windows 7 wont install

ok.. i start installing windows 7, then it restarts, then in the middle of completeing the installation i get this screen -
    My windows 7 wont start [​IMG]

then i have to turn the pc off and back on and when i do that windows 7 wont work cuz it couldnt finish installing and it makes me start over. ive tried this twice now. ive given windows 45gb of space to install.

stayplation3, May 18, 2024
Thema:

My windows 7 wont start

1. My windows 7 wont start - Similar Threads - wont start

2. gaming service wont start not the NET one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    gaming service wont start not the NET one: The Gaming Services service terminated with the following error: Access is denied. error 5 acess is denied when i try to start it manuallyim really trying to troubleshoote thisi tried to troubleshoot this onewith windows update troubleshooter and it found somethingbut it wont...
  3. gaming service wont start not the NET one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gaming service wont start not the NET one: The Gaming Services service terminated with the following error: Access is denied. error 5 acess is denied when i try to start it manuallyim really trying to troubleshoote thisi tried to troubleshoot this onewith windows update troubleshooter and it found somethingbut it wont...
  4. My pc wont start up correctly after sitting for a while?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My pc wont start up correctly after sitting for a while?: I am trying to start up my pc again after it sat unconnected to any power source. It is on the pin screen, but nothing is showing up. I’ve let it run for about a half an hour and still nothing. Any suggestions for what to do?...
  5. My pc wont start up correctly after sitting for a while?

My pc wont start up correctly after sitting for a while?: I am trying to start up my pc again after it sat unconnected to any power source. It is on the pin screen, but nothing is showing up. I’ve let it run for about a half an hour and still nothing. Any suggestions for what to do?...
  6. My windows 7 wont start

My windows 7 wont start: My windows 7 wont start it will turn on and bring a menu to select startup repair and start windows normally if I tap start windows normally it will go to the windows logo and then restart.and my startup repair is stuck in safe mode so there is nothing I can do.please help...
  7. Roblox wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Roblox wont start: When ever i start roblox task mangage says its running ive re-installed in many times some times it opens its really rare it getting on my nerves because i cant play with my friends....
  8. Roblox wont start

Roblox wont start: When ever i start roblox task mangage says its running ive re-installed in many times some times it opens its really rare it getting on my nerves because i cant play with my friends....
  9. xinput wont start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xinput wont start: I am having problems with my xinput driver I also restarted and it works for a while then it comes back deleting the driver in device manger does not help I have also checked for updates dose not show any updates I have only 1 other device connected to Bluetooth the other...
  10. xinput wont start

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xinput wont start: I am having problems with my xinput driver I also restarted and it works for a while then it comes back deleting the driver in device manger does not help I have also checked for updates dose not show any updates I have only 1 other device connected to Bluetooth the other...