Windows 10: My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits

Discus and support My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; the 25 digit Key included in my original box is not working, I am trying to enter it but It does not allow me to enter a particular DIGIT -N-, it is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ClaudiaCala, May 23, 2022.

1. My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits

the 25 digit Key included in my original box is not working, I am trying to enter it but It does not allow me to enter a particular DIGIT -N-, it is not the newest one but I purchased it and it is what I need up to all this problem started to surfaced.

:)

ClaudiaCala, May 23, 2022
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, May 23, 2022
  3. nkienitz Win User
    Windows 10 Pro or Windows 8 Pro from Windows 7 Pro ?

Just replaced motherboard on my old Dell D830 that I had upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7 Pro last August.

Went through steps on setting up new MOBO and it is up/working just fine.

I happened to run Belarc Advisor just to get a snapshot of data for the file. What is interesting is that Belarc indicates the O/S is Windows 8 Pro (build 9200).

I looked at another recent thread here at TenForums and also took some of the steps suggested and figured that maybe I needed to install or re-install Windows 10. I checked the Update/Security/Activation tab and it indicates that Windows 10 Pro is installed, activated with a digital entitlement.

So ... why does Belarc seem to see only Windows 8 Pro? Maybe because of the "maturity" of the D830? I know that Dell has disclaimers at their site that says the D830 has not been certified for Windows 10.

So, it is working, but the data from Belarc just has me scratching my head.

Any suggestions or thoughts?

nkienitz, May 23, 2022
  4. twokeys Win User

My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits

Anyone can upgrade to Windows 8 Pro for $14.99.

I keep getting prompted to enter my windows 7 verification key...

I've tried everything people have suggested to no avail. anyone else have any ideas?

twokeys, May 23, 2022
Thema:

My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits

1. My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits - Similar Threads - Pro working anymore

2. How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?: I don't have email from Microsoft that contains 25 digits product key. I need to have approval message from Microsoft saying 25 digits product key is genuine. I need this for Job purpose....
  3. How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I verify 25 digits product key of windows 11 pro digital license?: I don't have email from Microsoft that contains 25 digits product key. I need to have approval message from Microsoft saying 25 digits product key is genuine. I need this for Job purpose....
  4. My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows 8 Pro is not working anymore, I get a message that prompts me to enter the 25 digits: the 25 digit Key included in my original box is not working, I am trying to enter it but It does not allow me to enter a particular DIGIT -N-, it is not the newest one but I purchased it and it is what I need up to all this problem started to surfaced....
  5. 25 digit code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    25 digit code: Ummm hi... I got 3 xbox gift cards from rewards, and they were sent to my email... I wanted to redeem them for minecoins, but when I go to minecraft.net to redeeem, it asks me for a code... There are no links either... How do I get the code???...
  6. Windows is prompting me to enter a password for an email that no longer is linked to my...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows is prompting me to enter a password for an email that no longer is linked to my...: The title says it all. Whenever windows needs to confirm my identity, like when trying to purchase something from the store or when trying to sync passwords, it will ask for my computers PIN which I can enter no problem and then it asks for the password to a hotmail account...
  7. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID: I was planning to reuse a copy of windows from an old computer to a new computer. So I reinstalled windows 10 from the old pc and noted down the 20 digit product ID. Now I am here activating windows and it only accepts 25 digit codes. So I was wondering how to get the 25...
  8. windows 25 digit activation code.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 25 digit activation code.: I purchase new laptop with Windows 8 pre installed with it. Windows 8 later on upgraded to windows 10 after some time. No paper came with it that includes the Windows Product Key (25 digit) for activation. Now computer recently was reformatted dut t some problem. Now...
  9. Getting prompts to enter password in Windows Mail app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Getting prompts to enter password in Windows Mail app: I cannot get windows mail to retrieve email using incoming server titanium.cloudhosting.co.uk. It keeps asking for my password ***Modified title from: trying to set up email account with Windows 10 mail***...
  10. windows 10 and windows 8 using Janome Digitizer pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 and windows 8 using Janome Digitizer pro: Please help My old PC was using XP but it died, so i was given one using windows 10. My Janome Digitizer pro v1 wont install, i have been offered a laptop using windows 8 but everything says its not compatable :-( is there any way of mAking it work ? Tia Christine...