Windows 10: My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately

Discus and support My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hello windows Staff my windows Account from Microsoft is Corrupte... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GameOnInteli9&NvidiaRTX20, May 23, 2020.

1. My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately

hello windows Staff my windows Account from Microsoft is Corrupte

:)

GameOnInteli9&NvidiaRTX20, May 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 user account immediately logs out

Hi Edward,

• Have you tried the steps provided above?
    • If you have tried the steps provided above, is issue still persisting?
    • What was the result of SFC scan? Did it find corruption or not?

Try to create new user profile as an administrator and see if issue persists in new user profile. For creating new user profile you may refer to the steps provided below.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type control userpasswords2 and click OK

• Click on add under users tab

• Click the option, "Sign-in without a Microsoft account

• Click on Local account

• Choose a name for the account

• Add password if you want to

• Apply and click OK.

For more information you may refer to the article mentioned below and see if it helps.

Create a local user account in Windows 10

Do get back to us with all the information required and result of proposed suggestion. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, May 23, 2020
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, May 23, 2020
  4. My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 23, 2020
Thema:

My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately

1. My Windows Account is Corrupte requesting Help immediately - Similar Threads - Account Corrupte requesting

2. My Admin Account Got Corrupted. Help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Admin Account Got Corrupted. Help?: My admin account got corrupted, so i cant sign into things with admin permissions. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to get into command prompt as admin without being able to use admin....
  3. My Admin Account Got Corrupted. Help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Admin Account Got Corrupted. Help?: My admin account got corrupted, so i cant sign into things with admin permissions. I was wondering if anyone knows a way to get into command prompt as admin without being able to use admin....
  4. My Admin Account Got Corrupted. Help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Requesting For Help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Requesting For Help: Sir, I Had a windows 7 Then I upgraded to Windows 8.1 But by mistake I Formatted windows 7 now I am on windows 8.1 How I can get my Windows 7 Product Key BackIF YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION TO GET PRODUCT KEY BACK PLEASE INFORM ME...
  6. Need immediate help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need immediate help: Hello, when I was installing the newest update, as I was about the shut down my device, a new window has popped up, stopping me from doing so. Its name was "WUIconWindow", and what worries me is that after I tried to look it up, all i found was "malware analysis". I've...
  7. My Windows is corrupted help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Windows is corrupted help: I was playing a game and clicked off to another monitor to look something up on chrome this minimized the game. When I tried to click back on it would not come back up and stopped playback on Spotify, I gave it some time and it still wasn't showing up, and hovering over the...
  8. My Windows Account is Corrupted requesting Help immediately

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Windows Account is Corrupted requesting Help immediately: hello windows Staff my windows Account from Microsoft is Corrupte https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-account-is-corrupted-requesting-help/bea5e22f-8f37-4abc-ab7a-221505d51414
  9. My account is corrupted

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My account is corrupted: so there was an official update from Microsoft that I pressed on I pressed update and restart after it did that I signed into my account but then it came up with a message saying there was a problem signing into your account it said the way to usually fix this is by...
  10. help immediately

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    help immediately: i ran command wmic path softwarelicensingservice get OA3xOriginalProductKey but showing blank spaces i have installed fresh copy of windows suggest me help me...