Windows 10: my Windows account picture can't sync

Discus and support my Windows account picture can't sync in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shiyucao1, Jun 2, 2023.

1. shiyucao1 Win User

my Windows account picture can't sync

my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account but this method worked on my Microsoft 365i just try to change my account picture ,which should be sync Automaticly .and even can't sync manually Windows account picture default one edge account photo old one Microsoft 365 picture sync to new one

:)

shiyucao1, Jun 2, 2023
  2. rBose Win User

Account Picture not synced

Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync.

I went to Microsoft Account and edited the pic a bit, cropped it to see if it syncs this time but nope..

Any ideas, suggestions ?

rBose, Jun 2, 2023
  3. balubeto Win User
    Turn On or Off Sync Settings for Microsoft Account in Windows 10

Looking at the picture 4 of the step 4 of this link http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadF...in-windows-10/ , I noticed that the window for data synchronization, which lets choose which data to sync, is never displayed when I step from a local to Microsoft account.

Why this window does not appear?

Thanks

Bye

balubeto, Jun 2, 2023
  4. Tenforo Active Member

Microsoft account picture

Hello,

For us to assist you on resolving your Microsoft account picture concern, please log in to
    https://account.live.com and check if your picture is available. If yes, please follow
    Mayank Gupta10's suggestion on this
    link

If not, please upload your preferred picture online so it will be synchronize on your computer. Once set, we need to switch from Microsoft account login to Local account then revert afterwards. Please follow the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a local account instead.
    • Type in your current password and click Next.
    • Under Switch to a local account window, just click the
      Next button without filling in the password.
    • Then, click Sign out and finish button.

Now, we need to switch back to your Microsoft account as log in credentials by following the steps below:

• Go to Start, and select Settings >
      Accounts
    • Under Your email and accounts, click Sign in with a Microsoft account instead.
    • Type in your Microsoft account credentials on the next window and click next.
    • Proceed with the next step of verification process.
    • Click Switch to complete the process.
    • You should have your Microsoft account picture synced on your computer.

Keep us updated on the result.

Tenforo, Jun 2, 2023
Thema:

1. my Windows account picture can't sync - Similar Threads - account picture can't

2. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  3. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  4. Profile picture not syncing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Profile picture not syncing.: Over a month ago, I decided to remove my profile picture from my Microsoft account. When I visit the website, it no longer appears as my picture, as expected. However, it still has not removed from either of my Windows devices. Both of these devices are signed in through...
  5. Profile picture not syncing.

Profile picture not syncing.: Over a month ago, I decided to remove my profile picture from my Microsoft account. When I visit the website, it no longer appears as my picture, as expected. However, it still has not removed from either of my Windows devices. Both of these devices are signed in through...
  6. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account: My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want. How do I prevent this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopping-my-admin-accounts-picture-from-syncing/fccb7320-1ba4-4a01-8d9d-06cff99f6f11
  7. Syncing OneDrive Pictures

Syncing OneDrive Pictures: I’d like to stop OneDrive pictures syncing with my computer. How can I do this ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-onedrive-pictures/b6216953-ffac-4c91-954e-8f6d8dfe0cf8
  8. Can't sync background picture

Can't sync background picture: I have a feeling that this is going to turn out to be a silly question with an obvious answer that I'm missing, but here goes. I have a tablet, a laptop and a desktop computer all running Windows 10. I log on to each with my Microsoft account. Each has all of its settings...
  9. Account Picture not synced

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account Picture not synced: Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync. I went to Microsoft Account and edited the...
  10. Can't change Account Picture

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't change Account Picture: So when I set up my Windows 10 today, I chose to login with my Hotmail/Microsoft account. At some point later I switched to a standalone user account (i did this because apparently the email and your lap top password will get synced and be the same) But now, I can't for...