Windows 10: My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one

Discus and support My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one.I've tried to put in a new key but it comes up with this - Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Joe Crehan, Feb 29, 2024.

1. My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one

My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one.I've tried to put in a new key but it comes up with this - Any solutions?

:)

Joe Crehan, Feb 29, 2024
Thema:

My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one

1. My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one - Similar Threads - activation key stopped

2. My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one: My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one.I've tried to put in a new key but it comes up with this - Any solutions?...
  3. My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one: My windows activation key just stopped working and now I can't put in a new one.I've tried to put in a new key but it comes up with this - Any solutions?...
  4. Windows activated with a license key even though I didn't put one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows activated with a license key even though I didn't put one.: I recently found out that my technician had installed pirated Windows 11 to my computer instead of genuine, but when I reinstalled it intending to buy a key the next day, I found out that it was activated permanently with a product key from the RETAIL channel. How in the...
  5. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one: It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-letting-me-put-in-a-product-key-and-i-just/d2b62ae0-b3ab-4220-bee6-e862e8ca5a48
  6. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one: It keeps saying make sure your connected to the internet which I am https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/its-not-letting-me-put-in-a-product-key-and-i-just/d2b62ae0-b3ab-4220-bee6-e862e8ca5a48
  7. It’s not letting me put in a product key and I just bought one

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Just put a new ssd in my pc and now it's not working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Just put a new ssd in my pc and now it's not working.: so i just got a new ssd to replace my old hdd entirely because it started really slowing down my pc. I put the ssd where the old hdd's cables were sata and the big one and my pc is booting up, but afterwards it says no boot device found press any key to reboot. I checked the...
  9. Key not working just one combination

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Key not working just one combination: A little while ago i tried to add a macro,and i think i used the key 1 from numpad. Now all the alt + combinations thatuse numpad 1 are not working. for example alt + 164 should give me ñ, butit bypasses the 1 and i get the combo alt + 64 = @. I dont event remember...
  10. Now I can't activate my licence key.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Now I can't activate my licence key.: Now I can't activate my licence key. [IMG] Here is my licence key. There is noticeable thing that I am trying to active in same laptop and there was a pro type key already existing. Now what can I do now. Can I active a international global version windows with this key....