Windows 10: My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird.

Discus and support My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So i bought minecraft bedrock and java on the minecraft website, and it keeps asking me to open Microsoft store. So i open microsoft, when it opens it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zele Dufner, Jul 10, 2024.

1. My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird.

So i bought minecraft bedrock and java on the minecraft website, and it keeps asking me to open Microsoft store. So i open microsoft, when it opens it just shows a loading screen and it loads forever and ever and doesnt stop unless you close it. And then it does the same thing when you open it again, thats not it, going to wondows update in the settings says something went wrong and it wont work. Its empty, i cant update windowns, i cant update the microsoft store, and many more things. Can someone please help me with this?

:)

Zele Dufner, Jul 10, 2024

2. Computer is acting weird

My windows 10 has been acting weird recently and it would randomly open up random apps when im not touching the computer. I have reset it many times it, tried to shut it down than turn it back on but nothing is working.its also virus protected but it still
    acts weird.

jaquelinesumba, Jul 10, 2024
  3. Microsoft signals end of Paint program

Microsoft has confirmed that it will continue to offer its graphics program Paint.

In a recent update, it had listed Paint as a feature that would be either removed or no longer developed.

Paint, renowned for its simplicity, has been part of the Windows operating system since its launch in 1985.

Microsoft suggested it would not remain on Windows 10 by default but did say it would be available for free on the Windows Store.

BBC news Report here
    Microsoft Paint avoids brush with death

dorsetknob, Jul 10, 2024
  4. My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird.

ACT Pro 2013 will not open in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

The most likely causes on a standalone are a damaged or invalid .pad file or SQL is not running, or is damaged.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if the issue persists.

• Click your Windows Start button, choose Run and type in actdiag.

• When ACT! Diagnostics comes up, click Databases, the Database List.

• Locate your database in the list, right-click on it and select Detach. Make sure you know the filepath to your database before detaching it.

• When the database has been detached, open My Computer (or Windows Explorer) and browse to the location of your database.

• Locate the .PAD file for your database [database name].pad and delete it.

• Reopen ACT!...you will get a message that the last database opened cannot found, then will be taken to the Open Database dialog box.

• At the bottom of this box, change the Files of Type to .adf, browse to the location of your database and double-click on the .adf file for your database.

• You will get a message that ACT! will verify your database, click OK and ACT will reattach your database to SQL and create a new .pad file.

• Hope this helps.

Arvind Ram, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird.

1. My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird. - Similar Threads - microsoft store keeps

2. My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows and microsoft store keeps acting weird.: So i bought minecraft bedrock and java on the minecraft website, and it keeps asking me to open Microsoft store. So i open microsoft, when it opens it just shows a loading screen and it loads forever and ever and doesnt stop unless you close it. And then it does the same...
  3. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  4. My windows is acting really weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows is acting really weird: So, about a month ago I started having trouble when restarting my windows. I would restart it, it would bluescreen, troubleshoot, and things would go back to normal for a few weeks, then I would need to restart for some application or other occurrence and it would bluescreen...
  5. MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD

MY PC IS ACTING WEIRD: so i tried downloading a game from web and got a virus and now my pc is acting weird like csnt update and cant turn on windows insider proggrame someone pls tell me what to do and if its bad!...
  6. My Windows is acting weird and crazy

My Windows is acting weird and crazy: Hi guys, so recently i noticed that my windows is going crazy for some reasons after a reset. My Issues are : -On Settings the options keep opening and closing even if i don't touch anything -Sometimes cannot press the "Turn Off" button on the start menu -When i type...
  7. Windows acting weird

Windows acting weird: Hey, been having some weird problems with windows since building this computer. Specs: Intel Core i7-10700K RTX 3070 Gigabyte OC 8gb 750W Corsair 80 PLUS Gold RM750x Kingston SA2000 M.2 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 C16 So the issues I'm having are:...
  8. Windows is acting weird

Windows is acting weird: Hello, I have had a problem for some time now. Windows is acting weird that when I want to use something related to windows it just randomly keeps tabbing. For example, I click on the windows symbol to open the menu, and windows just scroll back and forth like when I am...
  9. Microsoft store apps acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft store apps acting weird: [IMG] Recently all the microsoft store apps on my windows 10 PC have started "updating", and it says it will be available shortly. The microsoft store app works fine, I have run the troublshotter many times, and it says there is no problem. I've also reset the microsoft...
  10. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...