Windows 10: my windows aquisition just stops running

Discus and support my windows aquisition just stops running in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have continuously restarted my windows acquisition and it is always shutting itself off. I tried getting my epson et 2500 scan program to work but it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by perfect just the way you, Oct 5, 2019.

1. my windows aquisition just stops running

I have continuously restarted my windows acquisition and it is always shutting itself off. I tried getting my epson et 2500 scan program to work but it wont because the acquisition wont stay running

:)

perfect just the way you, Oct 5, 2019
  2. ding dong Win User

Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit

Not sure if this is the right thread for this but saw no other options for my sepcific problem.

My laptop was reving and so looked in task manager to fins this Windows Image Aquisition Service using the CPU.

Went into services and changed it to manual.

Engine still revving,

Shut down pc and turned back on.......engine begins revving again.......

Task manager says "no processes running?

Turned internet off.... no difference...still revving?
    my windows aquisition just stops running [​IMG]

my windows aquisition just stops running [​IMG]

ding dong, Oct 5, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 5, 2019
  4. John Sarc Win User

my windows aquisition just stops running

stoping running programs

Hi,

There are certain apps in Windows that aren't possible to be stopped as they're needed by your system. If you want to stop certain apps to be stopped from running in the back ground, follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key, and type in "task manager".
    • Choose Task Manager > More details.
    • Right-click on the apps that you want to stop from running, and click on
      End task

Let us know what happens after following the suggestion.

John Sarc, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

my windows aquisition just stops running

1. my windows aquisition just stops running - Similar Threads - aquisition stops running

2. My internet just stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My internet just stopped working: I'm using an Dell G15 and basically my internet just stopped working along with airplane mode and battery saver being disabled for no reason. Not sure what to do, all of my other devices are fine in my house. I'm guessing that my wireless connection was disabled or something....
  3. Cursor in my laptop with windows 10 keeps running through the taskbar and it just doesn't stop.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor in my laptop with windows 10 keeps running through the taskbar and it just doesn't stop.: Hi, In my lenovo laptop with windows 10 installed, as soon as I start the machine and the desktop kind of settles, the cursor start running across the taskbar without any pause. Nothing seems to help. I can't click anywhere or type anything like this easily. Please suggest...
  4. Dictation or Speech in Windows 11, it just runs on and then stops!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dictation or Speech in Windows 11, it just runs on and then stops!: Hello...my question has to do with the voice dictation app. I saw a question that was similar to mine and I was going to write that person and ask what the final resolution was if there was any but I couldn't reach them or it wouldn't allow me to send anything. So anyway....I...
  5. Dictation or Speech in Windows 11, it just runs on and then stops!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dictation or Speech in Windows 11, it just runs on and then stops!: Hello...my question has to do with the voice dictation app. I saw a question that was similar to mine and I was going to write that person and ask what the final resolution was if there was any but I couldn't reach them or it wouldn't allow me to send anything. So anyway....I...
  6. My laptop just stopped turning on

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My laptop just stopped turning on: Hi.My laptop just stopped turning on.I hard reset it but nothing shows up on the screen.Please help* Original title: Help me!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-just-stopped-turning-on/b34c528d-6274-4e9d-b36e-86a00fbe1296
  7. My games just stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My games just stopped working: I have no clue what to do anymore I have exhausted my knowledge which probably isn't much, but I up until a week ago I was able to play any game on my PC I wanted mostly a bit of Warzone and Civilization VI. Warzone did freeze up quite often which later after doing some...
  8. My audio just stopped working.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio just stopped working.: Two days ago my laptop had a few issues, and on that account I got it fixed by a very well rated IT technician. He brought it back to me and when I opened it today, I saw that it was displaying a red cross on the audio icon. I entered the trouble shooting and it says that one...
  9. Just updated today and my fans won't stop running

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Just updated today and my fans won't stop running: As the title says my fans are running strong even as the computer is cool and there are no major processes running. I have an alienware laptop. My task manager shows 1 to 2% of processor being used and 30% ram which is normal. Everything is normal and working... Just my fans...
  10. Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Image Aquisition Wont Quit: Not sure if this is the right thread for this but saw no other options for my sepcific problem. My laptop was reving and so looked in task manager to fins this Windows Image Aquisition Service using the CPU. Went into services and changed it to manual. Engine still...