Windows 10: my windows are minimize and opening randomly, help?

Discus and support my windows are minimize and opening randomly, help? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DankGrandma [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DankGrandma, Sep 15, 2020.

1. my windows are minimize and opening randomly, help?

/u/DankGrandma, Sep 15, 2020

2. Windows 8.1, programs keep minimizing/iconifying themselves repeatedly when trying to open

My sister owns a HP Pavilion G6, which came with Windows 8. About four months ago it automatically upgraded her to 8.1 an since then she's had several problems.

I have fixed most of them, but one peculiar issue remains.

Whenever you open a program/window, it immediately minimizes itself to the task bar.
    If you try to click or key press to bring it back up, it again minimizes itself.

I have found two work arounds :

A) Leave the system idle for five minutes
    B) Hold either CTRL or ALT key, and then mouse click to bring the window back up

After step B, I hit ALTGRAVE key once, and then the windows behave normally for a time.

This happens immediately after boot and randomly during normal operation.

I've disabled a lot of the touch pad features and gestures, trying to limit any user input error or other miscellaneous potential sources of the problem.

newconroer, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Restore minimized: both email AND open message

Hello John,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft forums and apology for the delayed response.

I understand that you were able to perform an easier way of minimizing and opening email program and open email in earlier version of Windows, now in Windows 10 you are not able to perform the same task.

I would suggest you to send us a feedback regarding this through Windows 10 feedback app. This will help us in improving Windows 10 as per your requirements.

You may follow the steps below to send us feedback through Feedback app.

• Open Start Menu.
    • Type Feedback in search.
    • Click on Windows feedback to open Feedback app and follow the prompts and share your feedback.
    For any further assistance with Windows, please feel free to write us back, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Sep 15, 2020
  4. my windows are minimize and opening randomly, help?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

my windows are minimize and opening randomly, help?

1. my windows are minimize and opening randomly, help? - Similar Threads - are minimize opening

2. All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimizing when I click: All currently open windows seemingly randomly minimize when I clickWhile clicking any window currently open is randomly minimized does not matter what app is open nor how many times I click...
  3. Windows 10: Minimizing Programs Randomly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10: Minimizing Programs Randomly: I was playing Plague Tale: Innocent, and somehow the computer kept minimizing the game. I don't know what causes this issue, but right before that my keyboard keys did open some random programs I managed to eliminate this issue by pressing some key combination someone told...
  4. Open applications keep "minimizing" randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Open applications keep "minimizing" randomly: I have a Windows 10 Home laptop. It is not a touch screen. When I'm using the internet or playing games on my laptop, whatever application I'm using will just start acting like I've clicked off the screen into another application when I only have the one I'm using open. I've...
  5. Games randomly minimizing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Games randomly minimizing: Recently, over the past week, games randomly minimize to desktop. I added a custom resolution and think it may be causing issues somehow, even though it should only effect the games that use that resolution. I have gamemode turned off, and im not sure what to do. Any advice...
  6. Random Minimizes in Full Screen

Random Minimizes in Full Screen: Hi guys, In the last week i've been through random minimizes while in full screen (Movies,Clips,Games Etc.) I tried checking for malware, there wasn't any malware. I also tried to format my pc, still same issue. Anyone knows a solution? Thanks! submitted by /u/Ofeku1...
  7. Program windows randomly minimize themselves

in Windows 10 Customization
    Program windows randomly minimize themselves: I've had this issue for a while now, and I can't for the life of me trace where it's coming from. I've done a lot of searching on the issue. This happens to random open programs at any time. For instance, I just rebooted my computer 5 mins ago, opened up mIRC, Discord,...
  8. [Help] Minimized Programs randomly restore themselves with no input.

[Help] Minimized Programs randomly restore themselves with no input.: I've had this issue for a few weeks now... that ive noticed at least. Where i have some programs minimized and if im talking to someone in the room, not touching the computer, it will just randomly restore every minimized program. It also happens when im in the middle of...
  9. Random window opens when minimizing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random window opens when minimizing: I've detected a funny behavior in windows 10 both in my laptop and in my desktop computer. Occasionally (very sporadically) when I minimize a program (Word, Firefox, Thunderbird...) next it opens the window of an app that was not open formerly (usually the calendar, the...
  10. Games minimizing at random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games minimizing at random: Hello. I have an issue that while playing any game in full screen it minimizes without crashing (most of the time). I have seen several posts in various places about this after googling it but i have not found a solution to the problem. Most of them suggest disabling an...