Windows 10: My Windows became unactive

Discus and support My Windows became unactive in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 3 laptops that had windows 7 and I upgraded them to Windows 10 during the free period. They were all fine until this last update. Now all 3 are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dan_Norris, Aug 18, 2020.

1. My Windows became unactive

I have 3 laptops that had windows 7 and I upgraded them to Windows 10 during the free period. They were all fine until this last update. Now all 3 are showing to activate windows. They all had licensed Windows 7 and the code is still on the laptops. How can I get them reactivated in windows 10 without paying for new activation's?

Dan Norris

*** Email address is removed for privacy ***

:)

Dan_Norris, Aug 18, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 18, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 18, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

My Windows became unactive

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

My Windows became unactive

1. My Windows became unactive - Similar Threads - became unactive

2. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  3. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...: when i click s, it turns into caps and when i click volume up button, the mail app appears, and when i click volume down button, the files app appears. I think it is an software issue because the keyboard troubleshoot did not work as it did not detect anything....
  4. My S touch became merged with my caps lock, my W touch became unusable because when i click...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  6. Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad

Why after windows 11 update is windows became bad: It's 24h2 there is microsoft apps only settings,edge and windows backup why windows 11 24h2 like that windows 11 21h2,22h2 and 23h2 was very good but in the first of 23h2 repaired version windows In my pc was slower than 23h2. Can anybody say why windows 24h2 is like that...
  7. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...
  8. Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...

Why haven't my device logged of a lost account as soon as it became lost, now I can't even...: I have been meaning to take screenshots of my issue here but the thing is, each screenshot I take is being stored in the user/onedrive - boun.edu.tr which is a lost email and I can't move it from there. So, I can understand the fact that the files are stuck since the school...
  9. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...
  10. My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...

My window 11 became window 10 automatically and my laptop have been working slow and some...: Please help me my laptop is lagging and some of my data has gone. Basically 2 days ago my laptop got freeze while using and I clicked on shutdown button and I clicked it several time and then somehow BIOS setup open and I don't remember carefully but I think I clicked option...