Windows 10: My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

Discus and support My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I hope someone could really help me here as I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade license worth P7,299.00(this is in Philippine Peso). After the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by John Paul Balagolan, Nov 6, 2019.

1. My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

I hope someone could really help me here as I purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade license worth P7,299.00(this is in Philippine Peso).

After the purchase, and clicking Install. It didn't go through with error that something went wrong. I retried it to no luck. I used to have a Windows 10 Home Single Language License.

Now, I restarted my computer and when trying to upgrade again. I could no longer find the "Go to App Store" option in the Activation page. I could only find the "Change Product Key" option.

Then, when I look at my Windows version, it becomes "Windows 10 Enterprise" but not activated. How did this happen? I am supposed to have the Windows 10 Pro version. Now, I am getting a Windows 10 Enterprise but cannot be activated.

Attached is the slmgr.vbs /dlv result screenshot. Hoping someone can help me why my Windows version is now not activated. It was activated prior to my purchase of the Windows 10 Pro Upgrade license. Now, I am left with inactive version of Windows 10 Enterprise that I have not purchased.

Can someone help me please?

Thank you in advance.

a My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License 3440140d-c332-4c69-b6ba-216f9285bee2?upload=true.jpg

:)

John Paul Balagolan, Nov 6, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, Nov 6, 2019
  3. Recon-UK Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade license

Ahem... lost my activation when upgrading from AMD Phenom II to my XEON...
    Installed "legit" activated Windows 7 Ultimate x64, and yes i paid for the license originally, but that key no longer works.. i paid more than enough to MS *Shadedshun :shadedshu:
    Anyway once 7 is installed.. go here... Download Windows 10
    Click Upgrade Now, it will give you a download with an app that gives you legit activated Windows 10 based on your Win 7 activation.

My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License untitled-png.png

Recon-UK, Nov 6, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

Windows 10 Release Date Announced

Windows 10 Home will be $119, Pro $199.

Microsoft: Windows 10 Home costs $119, Pro costs $199

Which is good news actually, because Windows 8.1 is loads cheaper than previous versions (retail licensing at Windows 7 OEM prices). And it sort of puts a huge hole in the Windows subscription theory.

Frick, Nov 6, 2019
Thema:

My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License

1. My Windows become not activated after purchasing Windows 10 Pro Upgrade License - Similar Threads - become activated purchasing

2. After purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade....

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After purchase Windows 10 pro upgrade....: Hi I purchase a couple days ago a licence to upgrade Windows home to Windows 10 pro and I change my current PC, delete the device from the list of devices and still can't get my windows go. I keeping pop up that I need to buy it again. Why????...
  3. Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license

Cannot activate newly purchased windows 10 pro license: 1. Upgraded from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro via the microsoft store 2. Windows now prompts for activation, it was a digital license bought through my MS account, it should auto activate but it does not 3. I have the windows 10 pro purchase in my order history,...
  4. Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating

Purchased an upgrade to Windows 10 Pro but is not activating: Hello, I upgraded a new computer to Windows 10 Pro from the Microsoft website, but it's not activating. The edition shows "Windows 10 Enterprise" and Activation "Windows is not activated" with error message below "Windows reported that no product key was found on your...
  5. Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Purchased Windows 10 Pro Upgrade, now unable to Activate Windows: I have an Asus laptop that came with Windows 10 Home Edition. I went to the Microsoft Store and purchased the Windows 10 Pro Edition Upgrade because, as a developer, I needed some of the Pro features. My operating system is now stuck in a state where it does not think it is...
  6. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing

Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro but become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing: Hello, I have purchased and upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Home using Windows Store yesterday. But my Windows has become Windows 10 Enterprise and activation is failing by 0xC004F211. What should I do?...
  7. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?

Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro becomes not activated Enterprise?: This is the second time in a row where I've upgraded a PC from Windows 10 Home to Pro via the Microsoft Store on the machine. However, upon restarting I get the message that shows that Windows isn't activated and in the computer properties it shows that the machine is now...
  8. Can't activate Windows 10 Pro after purchasing upgrade from Windows 10 Home

Can't activate Windows 10 Pro after purchasing upgrade from Windows 10 Home: Bought a Windows 10 Pro upgrade, but Windows won't activate as now it believes it has Windows 10 Enterprise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-activate-windows-10-pro-after-purchasing/82bcb310-2b38-49b4-a885-b7e6098b09eb"
  9. What Happens to Windows 10 Pro Digital License (Purchased upgrade) after In-warranty...

What Happens to Windows 10 Pro Digital License (Purchased upgrade) after In-warranty...: Hello, I purchased a Surface Go with Windows 10 Home. Love it. Then upgraded to Windows 10 Pro at Microsoft Store. I dropped the thing, the screen shattered, machine broke (not booting up), and had it sent for hardware replacement. The hardware replacement comes with...
  10. Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Pro suddenly becomes not activated after upgrading to (10.0.17763.55): My Windows 10 Pro was upgraded from Win 8 Pro some years ago. It had been activated and signed into with a Microsoft account. I can see my Windows 10 Pro in the device list of my Microsoft account. Suddenly I found that my Windows is now not activated with error code:...