Windows 10: My windows bios setup looks different then the one in all the youtube videos please help...

Discus and support My windows bios setup looks different then the one in all the youtube videos please help... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/lonelysadboiinthebac [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lonelysadboiinthebac, Jun 6, 2020.

1. My windows bios setup looks different then the one in all the youtube videos please help...

/u/lonelysadboiinthebac, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Nafine Win User

Troubleshooting help: YouTube videos won't play on Windows 10 PC

I just got a new Windows 10 PC & I'm finding that it won't play YouTube videos. Specifically YouTube. In the video area the loading indicator circles indefinitely and I see this message...

Additional info & steps I've tried...

• Netflix plays flawlessly
    • Other Macs, PCs, iOS & Android devices on the same network play YouTube videos no problem
    • I restarted the machine
    • Restarted the cable modem
    • The machine can do other Internet stuff fine -- browse websites, email, etc.
    • I cleared the browser cache & browsing data
    • I tried a different browser (I tried Chrome & MS Edge)
    • I looked under "Windows Defender Security Center > App & browser control" but I don't see anything there about blocking videos.
    • Turned off ad blocker
    • Tried connecting via Ethernet and wi-fi
    • No peripherals connected to the machine

System info

Gigabyte Aero 15x
    Windows 10 Pro

Version 1803

Installed on 8/14/2018

OS build 17134.228

Any help, advice, or further troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Nafine, Jun 6, 2020
  3. S.cloris Win User
    Youtube Audio and Video go out of sync in Chrome

Just as a confirmation, do other video broadcast websites have the same problem?

If it only happens to YouTube, you could refer to the following steps:

1. Delete all your cookies and cached images from chrome for all time.
    2. Sign out of your Google account and open YouTube.
    3. Open YouTube and click settings in the top right and sign into your account from there. (it will look really weird to do, not like the usual login for your account).
    4. Once this is done close the tab you used to login to YouTube.
    5. Open a new tab and open YouTube again (either through favourites or typing it in).
    6. Sign into your account via the button in the top right corner and the issue should be fixed.

Source: YouTube videos audio out of sync!!!

If it is common, reinstall the graphics drivers and try with a shorter HDMI cable.

Hope these are helpful.

S.cloris, Jun 6, 2020
  4. Joythar K Win User

My windows bios setup looks different then the one in all the youtube videos please help...

YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. I understand your concern and I’ll be glad to assist you.

This issue may arise when your Graphics card is not updated or compatible.

Therefore, I would suggest you to follow the steps below and see if it helps.

Method 1: Update Graphics Card.

Follow the steps to update the audio drivers:

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Sound, Video and game controllers.
    • Right-click on the Sound card and click on Properties.
    • Go to Driver Tab and click on Update.
    • Restart the computer and check
    Method 2: Enable Software Rendering.

Please click on the link below and enable Use of Software Rendering instead of GPU Rendering mode.

How to enable or disable software rendering in Internet Explorer:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/2528233

(Kindly follow the steps mentioned in the article.)

1. Is the issue specific to YouTube videos?

2. Is the issue specific to Internet Explorer or Edge?

3. Do you remember making any changes to the settings?

If you are using internet explorer to view youtube videos, I would suggest you to follow the steps given below.

Use Compatibility View in Internet Explorer

Follow the instructions provided in the link given below.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/internet-explorer/use-compatibility-view#ie=ie-10

Also refer to the article given below.

Videos won't play or webpages won't display correctly

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/videos-dont-work#ie=ie-10

Hope the information provided was helpful. If you need further assistance, please feel free to post. We will be glad to assist.

Joythar K, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

My windows bios setup looks different then the one in all the youtube videos please help...

1. My windows bios setup looks different then the one in all the youtube videos please help... - Similar Threads - bios setup looks

2. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  3. Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Different microsoft defenders!? One free, one paid - Please help me understand the differences: So it's been brought to my attention that there's "two different microsoft anti-virus programs". One is free, and come pre-installed, and one comes with the Microsoft Office 365 pack, which is payed. I noticed this due to me being able to open microsoft through settings on my...
  4. Help with youtube now playing videos

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help with youtube now playing videos: So I cannot watch youtube on my PC running windows 10. When i open youtube any video that i try to watch just keeps buffering and doesnt want to play when it worked about 1 hour ago. I will try to update windows and update if that works. Youtube works fine on my macbook...
  5. "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings"

in Windows 10 Support
    "please enter setup to recover BIOS settings": Hi. I'm getting that message when I boot up. I enter BIOS and then exit without making changes and all is then well. There must be a problem, though, and I've read that it's most likely a dead motherboard battery. But if the battery is dead why is the date and time on my...
  6. When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    When I allow one youtube video in content restrictions, it then allows all youtube videos...: I am trying to allow my child to watch a youtube video that he needs to watch for his online school classes. I put only that one video into allowed online content but the problem is that after he watches the video, all of the suggested videos are then enabled even though...
  7. Windows 10 setup looks different sometimes.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 setup looks different sometimes.: Hello, Just a small question, how come sometimes when I install windows, I get a white background or a purple background when I choose my language? Examples: [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  8. Why is Youtube looking completely different on Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why is Youtube looking completely different on Windows 10?: I was using a Mac (used Mozilla Firefox) until recently. I now use a brand new Windows 10 laptop. I have noticed that Youtube looks completely different on the new computer than it did on the Mac. Can anyone explain why? Also, when I go on Youtube on Internet Explorer on the...
  9. Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Youtube videos on any browsers are desyncing!! Please Help!!: Okay so basically I've been having this problem for a while now where any video I watch on ANY internet browser will get out of sync with the audio( I think the video will get slower than the actual audio) and honestly its driving me nuts. I realized that it might be my...
  10. Start menu looks different then before, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Start menu looks different then before, please help: Hello, after Win10 reinstall, start menu looks different then before, how can i fix it? also is it normal that upgrade to win10 took over 14hours? it was stuck at 99% for 10hours. now: http://cdn.ghacks.net/wp-content/upl...start-menu.jpg before:...