Windows 10: My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...

Discus and support My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; after crash bsod non paged area my windows 10 cannot open explorer.exe and i have explorer.exe file system error -2018374635even i trying all fixed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Rahmat Maulana Muhammad K, May 25, 2023.

1. My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...

after crash bsod non paged area my windows 10 cannot open explorer.exe and i have explorer.exe file system error -2018374635even i trying all fixed method my explorer.exe still not open, my taskbar windows still not appear

:)

Rahmat Maulana Muhammad K, May 25, 2023
  2. zbook Win User

distinguishing Windows version / build and black screen

Three users tried.

These are the current problems:

black screen with
    Personal Settings (not responding) > when clicked >Windows explorer pop up displaying;

Windows explorer is not responding
    If you close the program, you might lose information

when closed there is a black screen

win + control + shift + b > makes sound and mouse flickers > screen remains black

Was able to get into safe mode with black screen but did not find a method to open device manager

See registry steps in this link:
    How to fix Windows 10 personalized settings not responding - Win10 FAQ

Wondering whether to take chances with the registry steps (no backup image)

zbook, May 25, 2023
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 25, 2023
  4. qubit Win User

My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, May 25, 2023
Thema:

My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...

1. My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method... - Similar Threads - black screen cannot

2. My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...: after crash bsod non paged area my windows 10 cannot open explorer.exe and i have explorer.exe file system error -2018374635even i trying all fixed method my explorer.exe still not open, my taskbar windows still not appear...
  3. My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows black screen and cannot open explorer.exe, help me pls i already try all method...: after crash bsod non paged area my windows 10 cannot open explorer.exe and i have explorer.exe file system error -2018374635even i trying all fixed method my explorer.exe still not open, my taskbar windows still not appear...
  4. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me im stuck with this on my screen: helpp please i have to finish my assignment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-im-stuck-with-this-on-my-screen/2d7e044a-f49e-4934-abff-9e6c39cda8e7
  5. pls help me im stuck with this on my screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls help me im stuck with this on my screen: helpp please i have to finish my assignment https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-help-me-im-stuck-with-this-on-my-screen/2d7e044a-f49e-4934-abff-9e6c39cda8e7
  6. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help: screen shot of error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-minecraft-dungeons-pls-help/888b8bfc-303d-43ab-93bd-7f85bcb66512
  7. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help: screen shot of error https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-minecraft-dungeons-pls-help/888b8bfc-303d-43ab-93bd-7f85bcb66512
  8. I cannot open minecraft dungeons pls help

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  9. Black screen pls help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Black screen pls help: Hello since yesterday, whenever something on screen goes dark, screen goes black full. If anybody can help me iam gonna be so glad. GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB CPU: AMD Ryzen5 submitted by /u/Vasapasa6996 [link] [comments]...
  10. Try to help me pls

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Try to help me pls: Hey guys, I was ready to format my pc when appear this in the left down corner: "invalid partition table". Can you guys help me and tell how can I fix it? submitted by /u/Rochitazz_4 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fo5h1w/try_to_help_me_pls/