Windows 10: My WINDOWS button cannot be activated?

Discus and support My WINDOWS button cannot be activated? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi there! So, I have this problem with my laptop: My Windows key no longer works. I have also tried to find this "Scancode Map" thing in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Thugging, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Thugging Win User

My WINDOWS button cannot be activated?

Hi there!

So, I have this problem with my laptop:

My Windows key no longer works. I have also tried to find this "Scancode Map" thing in the registry editor to delete it, without success.

I wouldn't know what the problem could be, because I don't type like the biggest Rambo on my keyboard... Can anyone help me?

lg

:)

Thugging, Jul 10, 2020

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Jul 10, 2020
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Jul 10, 2020
  4. My WINDOWS button cannot be activated?

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

My WINDOWS button cannot be activated?

1. My WINDOWS button cannot be activated? - Similar Threads - button cannot activated

2. My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...: Windows 10 Pro is not activated because it cannot connect to my orgnaisation's activation server. This is a personal computer and I have no idea who the organisation would be. Error code: 0x8007007BThe troubleshooter is unable to find anything. I cannot find who the...
  3. My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...: Windows 10 Pro is not activated because it cannot connect to my orgnaisation's activation server. This is a personal computer and I have no idea who the organisation would be. Error code: 0x8007007BThe troubleshooter is unable to find anything. I cannot find who the...
  4. My windows is not activated, troubleshooter cannot find the isssue, and I cannot activate...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Cannot activate my windows

Cannot activate my windows: Before I reset my computer, I had my Windows activated but now I do not have it activated and I cant activate it either. I tried activating it by cmd but i keep getting an error after ''slmgr.vbs /ato"...
  6. Cannot activate my windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot activate my windows: Before I reset my computer, I had my Windows activated but now I do not have it activated and I cant activate it either. I tried activating it by cmd but i keep getting an error after ''slmgr.vbs /ato"...
  7. Cannot activate my windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Cannot activate my Windows

Cannot activate my Windows: This morning, I bought the product key on a virtual machine Parallel Desktop for mac to have a windows system activate but it failed, and that so on, I used the BootCamp on Mac to set a windows system and tried to activate again, and doesn't work...
  9. Can't activate Windows Defender, no "Activate button"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't activate Windows Defender, no "Activate button": This is what im met with, say's that It's not active, but Im pretty sure there should be an "Activate" button there? And when i try to Start windows defender from Services I'm met with Error: 577 Do you guys have any idea what i could do? or is there any other virus...
  10. cannot activate Get Started button for fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot activate Get Started button for fresh start: actual problem is buffering on video playback. Can't fix so trying to get a fresh start https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-activate-get-started-button-for-fresh-start/79704f22-c94c-4547-b9a3-24dc5442443e