Windows 10: My Windows button isn't working

Discus and support My Windows button isn't working in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Its been like this for a while and i have been able to cope but I'm just fed up with my windows key not working. Every time i press it either on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MShaw664, May 17, 2019.

1. MShaw664 Win User

My Windows button isn't working

Its been like this for a while and i have been able to cope but I'm just fed up with my windows key not working. Every time i press it either on my keyboard or with my mouse A critical error pops up saying that it will try an fix next time i sign in, but obviously that doesn't work. The only way I can get it to work is in safe mode.

If anyone knows anything that could fix this please tell me, thank you

:)

MShaw664, May 17, 2019

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 17, 2019
  3. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

Managed to solve it... here´s how I did it just in case anyone else has the same problem...

->Settings

->Printers & scanners

->Add a printer or scanner

->The printer that I want isn´t listed

->Add a local printer or network printer with manual settings

->Use an existing port: USB001 (Virtual printer port for USB)

->Choose printer

->Use the driver that is currently installed

->Type printer name

And done... =P

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, May 17, 2019
  4. My Windows button isn't working

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, May 17, 2019
Thema:

My Windows button isn't working

1. My Windows button isn't working - Similar Threads - button isn't working

2. Windows button isn't working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows button isn't working: For some reason my windows button on my keyboard isn't working. I have tried the windows + g to bring up game bar but nothing happens. Have been going through settings and resetting but nothing seems to work....
  3. Windows button isn't working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows button isn't working: For some reason my windows button on my keyboard isn't working. I have tried the windows + g to bring up game bar but nothing happens. Have been going through settings and resetting but nothing seems to work....
  4. Windows button isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.: Hi,Can anyone explain what this start button is? I have to right click and close it to access the normal start button to use windows.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-start-button-isnt-working/d6d77a4c-2aca-483c-a215-a04a823eb146
  6. Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.: Hi,Can anyone explain what this start button is? I have to right click and close it to access the normal start button to use windows.Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-desktop-start-button-isnt-working/d6d77a4c-2aca-483c-a215-a04a823eb146
  7. Windows 10 Desktop start button isn't working.

8. my backspace button and volume up button isn't working properly

my backspace button and volume up button isn't working properly: while deleting a line which consist of 50 words i need to use backspace button at least 50 times. can anyone help me out of this so i can delete a line of words at once...
  9. My microsoft store's install button isn't working.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My microsoft store's install button isn't working.: I just bought the game pass, but I can't install ANYTHING even the updates. The install button is blue, so this shouldn't be a problem but there're no error messages or anything. Nothing happens when I click "Install" submitted by /u/Bimbocsavar [link] [comments]...
  10. power button isn't working

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    power button isn't working: Hi there: I have a Windows 10 laptop. It can be also used as a tablet as well. For some reason when I want to turn the laptop on power button does not work. When I remove the screen from the main part and then re-try turning the power on again this time power button works. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my windows button isnt