Windows 10: my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone

Discus and support my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi - my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone - help please.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SEA45Creative, Nov 11, 2020.

1. my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone

Hi - my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone - help please.

:)

SEA45Creative, Nov 11, 2020
  2. rogerl53 Win User

Change time zones messes up meeting times in calendar

I have an X71e and when I travel from time zone to time zone the phone changes the meeting times in the calendar! When I travel from Eastern time to Pacific time all my meetings are off by 3 hours. When I travel between Eastern and GMT my meetings are
    off by 5 hours.

This is crazy. How can I prevent this from happening?

rogerl53, Nov 11, 2020
  3. Pacôme Win User
    Meeting request time zone

Hi,

I have very anoying problem with my WP7.

When I send a meeting request from my WP7 to my work office, the time of the meeting is correct.

When I send a meeting request from my work office to my WP7 , the time of the meeting is correct.

When I send a meeting request to my spouse's WP7 and to my work office from my WP7, the time of the meeting is wrong on my spouse's WP7 but correct on my WP7 and correct on my work office. The incorrect time is two hours bigger.

Both me and my spouse are using an Hotmail calendar and both calendars time zone are set to UTC +1. In my work office I use Outlook (with an Exchange Server).

How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance.

Christophe

Pacôme, Nov 11, 2020
  4. eschalk Win User

my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone

Calendar showing up in wrong time zone

I want to add a Microsoft Calendar that uses a different time zone to my existing Outlook calendar (in WP8.1). However the time zone is changed then to my own time zone, resulting in wrong time slots. What can I do?

eschalk, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone

1. my windows calendar app makes meetings in the wrong time zone - Similar Threads - calendar app makes

2. Windows Defaulting to Wrong Time Zone

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Defaulting to Wrong Time Zone: This problem has been going on for over a month now. Back in Dec 2020, I borrowed my brother's modem he's from Brisbane. I live in Victoria. Ever since then, my computer seems to think it is in Brisbane. Even when I set the time manually, after turning my computer off...
  3. Windows 10 Calendar App using wrong time zone to add new events

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Calendar App using wrong time zone to add new events: When I enter new events into my Google Calendar using the Windows 10 Calendar App on my laptop, the app uses the wrong time zone and the event shows up on my other devices as a hour off. I am in the Pacific Time Zone and the event shows up in my Google Calendar as on Mountain...
  4. Windows 10 built-in calendar using the wrong time zone?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 built-in calendar using the wrong time zone?: I'm in the US pacific time zone, using windows 10 calendar and google calendar. Everything was working fine until daylight savings ended last week, now when I add an event to my windows calendar it looks correct locally but comes up as mountain time in google calendar, and...
  5. Wrong 'Time Zone'

Wrong 'Time Zone': Hi there, After post my question I've read many posts trying to solve that issue. For some reason, the time zone configured in my Windows 10 is 'UTC+00:00 Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London'. I've followed guidelines about how to change it to 'UTC+01:00 Brussels, Copenhagen,...
  6. wrong time zone

wrong time zone: I just bought a refurb comp but the time zone is set for pacific time and I live in eastern time zone. how do I change it? I have win 10 pro 64 bit https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wrong-time-zone/c802ddbb-c0d7-4ce8-83fa-c7529fa6d00b
  7. I have the wrong time zone, how to make change?

I have the wrong time zone, how to make change?: Wrong time zone listed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-the-wrong-time-zone-how-to-make-change/cf706072-3048-4b55-9810-857d27be4906
  8. Time zone always wrong

Time zone always wrong: So I need some help with my clock and time zone settings. I have multiple windows 10 computers in my house, and they all have the incorrect time zones. For some reason, they think we are in Beijing, China, even though we are in the eastern United States. my first assumption...
  9. Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong

Time zone is correct, but Time is wrong: The automatic time zone in Vilnius, Lithuania is UTC +3 hrs. This is accurate during daylight savings time. However, the time displayed on the clock is wrong. Interestingly, Windows is not the only source that gets this wrong. The website Time Difference lists the time as...
  10. Wrong time zone detected

in Windows 10 Support
    Wrong time zone detected: When I go up to my cabin, Windows always changes my time zone to Pacific. I'm in Mountain Time, and I actually go east to get to the cabin. I don't know if it's the IP address, or the WiFi network, or what, but it happens every time. If I go into Time settings and disable...