Windows 10: My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears

Discus and support My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; when I click on the windows calendar app i t briefly appears to open then it disappears. No calendar is shown on the screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by George Erbacher, Mar 2, 2023.

1. My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears

when I click on the windows calendar app i t briefly appears to open then it disappears. No calendar is shown on the screen.

:)

George Erbacher, Mar 2, 2023
  2. Rayzen Win User

Calendar Appears Then Disappears

The title says it all: When I try to boot up the Calendar app, it appears briefly only to disappear just as quickly. I don't even have to time to really look at anything.

I'm running Windows 10 Home Edition version 21H2 on my Lenovo laptop.

I tried restarting the computer, but that didn't help.

Any help would be much appreciated!

Rayzen, Mar 2, 2023
  3. calendars

Your entries are not disappearing. They are not being displayed. You can come back to those later. Please.

Is your gmail account listed as a calendar you can select, so select it. Once selected enter something in. Most phones sync at a minimum every fifteen minutes.

When fifteen minutes is up check you gmail calendar on computer. Is the entry there?

Caledon Ken, Mar 2, 2023
  4. My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears

Start menu and taskbar options just flash briefly when clicked

Exactly the same problem on an Acer Travelmate 6293 running Windows 10 32 bits
    1) When I click the power icon in the start menu, the sleep/hibernate/restart/shutdown option list pops up for a fraction of a second, then disappears.
    2) The same thing happens when I click on the wireless network icon.The list of available networks flashes briefly, then disappears.
    3) Same with the notification icon: the notifications window flashes briefly then closes.
    The last built of Win 10 witch is functioning is the 14393.
    Has anyone found a solution?

Christian Gilli, Mar 2, 2023
Thema:

My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears

1. My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears - Similar Threads - calendar comes briefly

2. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  3. Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Calendar Events Disappeared - Windows 10: I've been using the Windows Calendar app for many years. In response to the notification about Windows replacing it with the Outlook calendar in 2024, I tried to make the transition but was unable to sync my Windows calendar app with the Outlook calendar or with Google...
  4. My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears: when I click on the windows calendar app i t briefly appears to open then it disappears. No calendar is shown on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-calendar-comes-up-briefly-then/ae4da046-7cd0-4da0-891d-f0386dc8aba2
  5. My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears

My windows calendar comes up briefly then disappears: when I click on the windows calendar app i t briefly appears to open then it disappears. No calendar is shown on the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-calendar-comes-up-briefly-then/ae4da046-7cd0-4da0-891d-f0386dc8aba2
  6. windows 11 Calendar disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 Calendar disappeared: the title say it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-calendar-disappeared/7e598987-2856-41c1-9c6c-b91613ba671d
  7. windows 11 Calendar disappeared

windows 11 Calendar disappeared: the title say it all https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-calendar-disappeared/7e598987-2856-41c1-9c6c-b91613ba671d
  8. My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook

My Family Calendar disappear on all desktop Calendar, Outlook 365 and Windows Calendar Outlook: After the update of My Family App, all my Family Calendar on all devices from the family disappeared with all the appointments . Only remains the new online My Family Calendar. But all the old appointments are gone. How can I get back the synchronisation? Thank you for your...
  9. My Calendar items have disappeared

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My Calendar items have disappeared: After installing Windows 10 version 1903 yesterday virtually all of my entries in My Calendar have disappeared. Unfortunately I hadn't backed them up, so this was the only source I had for past and future appointments. They weren't syncing to iCloud, although it seems I can...
  10. Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear.: Internet Explorer will come up for a few seconds and then disappear. It will not stay up long enough to change settings. I tried to restore to an earlier time and it said I probably had a firewall. I disabled it and tried again and it said the same thing. I have Windows 10...