Windows 10: My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...

Discus and support My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key... in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Such a bad service from the Microsoft agents First time when I contacted the agent, they gave me steps then still my windows were not activated then I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AshishKhar, Apr 8, 2020.

1. My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...

Such a bad service from the Microsoft agents First time when I contacted the agent, they gave me steps then still my windows were not activated then I tried to call agent told me that that he will transfer the call which was wrong he didn't you may have recording of those calls. Then i called again agent told me that my voice is breaking. My issue is going from one months still not resolved. Need Support so that my windows will work....

My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key... a4dcfe73-6105-41d4-b28f-dfd41a26e15c?upload=true.png

:)

AshishKhar, Apr 8, 2020
  2. tigger Win User

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

Nice turn of phrase, your reply is bull crap. Look at erixx reply, that is exactly why i was asking.

Did you even read my post??

"When you buy the WMC add on, it changes your key" "Install win 8 pro-update to 8.1-install WMC add on, or could i use a windows 8.1 pro with WMC disc?"

Ok I could do that, thx. No idea were to get a KMS key from though.

This ^ is exactly why I was asking.

Ok so if I do it without reinstalling, will it still just be activated after rebboting from the WMC install?

tigger, Apr 8, 2020
  3. Maban Win User
    windows 8 activation key

You can use a Windows key as many time as you want provided it's only on one computer at a time. If the automated activation fails, just call the number it provides. Six minutes later, you're activated again. If it asks you how many computers it's on, just say "one" and you're golden.

Maban, Apr 8, 2020
  4. FX-GMC Win User

My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...

Windows 8.1 pro + WMC key activation

This worked for me last time with a Win 8 key.

Install Windows 8.1 and enter KMS key during setup. Once in windows change product key to my Windows 8 key. Go to add features and enter my WMC add-on key. Drink a beer to a job well done.

FX-GMC, Apr 8, 2020
Thema:

My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key...

1. My Windows can't get activated I recently updated my windows and now it ask me for key... - Similar Threads - can't activated recently

2. Why is my windows asking for activation key now

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Why is my windows asking for activation key now: I really need help with this, I reseted my pc Becasue it was running slow and I wanted a clean start after I reseted my pc it asked for a activation key when I already entered a activation key, I used the pc like months and this happened like 1 month ago I didn’t really mind...
  3. Why is my windows asking for activation key now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my windows asking for activation key now: I really need help with this, I reseted my pc Becasue it was running slow and I wanted a clean start after I reseted my pc it asked for a activation key when I already entered a activation key, I used the pc like months and this happened like 1 month ago I didn’t really mind...
  4. Why is my windows asking for activation key now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently Asked for Windows Activation after update: For 2 years no issues and now unable to activate window 11 with Error 0XC004F213 . Troubleshooter unable to solve. And can't locate activation key which was in the packaging. I was able to find this: Software licensing service version: 100.22621.1555Name: WindowsR, Enterprise...
  6. My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...: My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation server. Make sure I am connected to my organization’s network and try again. error code: 0x8007007B” And if the problems not...
  7. My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...

My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated as they couldn’t...: My PC recently started asking me to activate saying “Windows not activated on my device as they couldn’t connect to my Organization’s activation server. Make sure I am connected to my organization’s network and try again. error code: 0x8007007B” And if the problems not...
  8. My laptop asks me to activate windows

My laptop asks me to activate windows: Hey i had this laptop for about a year now then it says i need to activate my windows but it is pre installed and i don't know where my product key is....
  9. My PC needed update and my PC ask me to activate Window, but I can't activate it because I...

My PC needed update and my PC ask me to activate Window, but I can't activate it because I...: Your Windows license will expire soon. You need to activate Windows in settings. The above text floats on the PC screen. How can I solve this problem?...
  10. Now I can't activate my licence key.

Now I can't activate my licence key.: Now I can't activate my licence key. [IMG] Here is my licence key. There is noticeable thing that I am trying to active in same laptop and there was a pro type key already existing. Now what can I do now. Can I active a international global version windows with this key....