Windows 10: MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE

Discus and support MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE, I HAVE TRIED EVERTYNIG AS GIVEN ON INTERNET. I DONT HAVE PRODUCT KEY.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PrivilegeCredit, Mar 9, 2021.

1. MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE

MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE, I HAVE TRIED EVERTYNIG AS GIVEN ON INTERNET. I DONT HAVE PRODUCT KEY. HOW TO FIND PRODUCE KEY OF INBUILD WINDOWS?

:)

PrivilegeCredit, Mar 9, 2021
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Asylum Win User
    Windows 7 Genuine...

Yea that update is sitting in my list of updates right now.
    Update for Microsoft Windows (KB971033)
    Think ill skip that 1.

Asylum, Mar 9, 2021
  4. puma99dk| Win User

MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE

Windows not genuine problem

or maybe it's

that gives your OEM licens a activation problem *Big Grin MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE :D

puma99dk|, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE

1. MY WINDOWS CONTINOUS GIVING ME POPUP AFTER UPDATE AS MY WINDOWS IS NOT GENUINE - Similar Threads - CONTINOUS GIVING POPUP

2. Is my Windows genuine??

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is my Windows genuine??: I recently bought a pre-owned office computer from a retailer. Due to the company policies the original hard drive of the PC was removed.The seller gave me a fresh windows 10 install with a new ssd. Can I check if it is genuine? Since OEM builds have OEM keys which aren't...
  3. Is my Windows genuine??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my Windows genuine??: I recently bought a pre-owned office computer from a retailer. Due to the company policies the original hard drive of the PC was removed.The seller gave me a fresh windows 10 install with a new ssd. Can I check if it is genuine? Since OEM builds have OEM keys which aren't...
  4. Is my windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is my windows genuine?: So I downloaded the Windows11 version from the Microsoft website but feel that it's not as genuine as the one I bought and activated from the store, however, my activation code worked with it, but is it the complete original version of Windows 11?...
  5. Is my windows genuine?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is my windows genuine?: So I downloaded the Windows11 version from the Microsoft website but feel that it's not as genuine as the one I bought and activated from the store, however, my activation code worked with it, but is it the complete original version of Windows 11?...
  6. Is my windows genuine or not

Is my windows genuine or not: Is my windows is genuine or not?can i map the same to my email id?is this transferable? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-genuine-or-not/50b8273a-8112-476a-b9b2-5d984dd13e19
  7. Windows 10 keeps giving me a popup to "sign in"

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 keeps giving me a popup to "sign in": Windows 10 is constantly giving me a popup telling me to "Sign into your work or school account" and every time I click off of it it's back a couple minutes later. I don't know what application is doing it or why it's happening, and even when I sign into my account via the...
  8. is my windows genuine

in Windows 10 Customization
    is my windows genuine: [ATTACH]KINDLY TELL https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-my-windows-genuine/32c7c3a6-72d9-4885-b476-ec1d0178da3e
  9. Is my windows genuine?

Is my windows genuine?: In run when i enter slmgr.vbs /dli Only following term appears . Name description: RETAIL channel Partial product key: xxxxx license status: licensed Is my window genuine?...
  10. Microsoft Store and Windows Update continously giving problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store and Windows Update continously giving problems: Hello community, Recently I've experience problems with Windows Update, it simply gets stuck on "Download Pending" and it never downloads anything. Also, the Microsoft Store doesn't download any apps nor updates for the apps I already have installed. I can fix this by...