Windows 10: My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it.

Discus and support My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Yesterday my widows windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated no warning about anything expiring. I have tried to activate it but I have had no luck.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by RedMuppetDragon, Sep 8, 2020.

1. My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it.

Yesterday my widows windows 10 Home suddenly deactivated no warning about anything expiring. I have tried to activate it but I have had no luck.

My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it. da67e041-0e6f-426b-8db7-d65e17584c76?upload=true.png

The troubleshoot keeps giving me an error

My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it. dc124f0b-94c6-48db-b283-7733b0a362f0?upload=true.png

Looking for any help that I can get.

:)

RedMuppetDragon, Sep 8, 2020

2. Windows 10 reactivation after deactivation

hi

I accidently deactivate my Windows 10 on my laptop . How can I reactivate it ? Windows 10 ist upgraded form windows 8.1 and I don't have de product key or ID.

MarcutClaudiu, Sep 8, 2020
  3. LarryS618 Win User
    windows 10 deactivated how to reactivate

My grandson somehow deactivated windows 10. I have a refurbished Dell that came with windows 7. I had updated to windows 10 when it came out. I have a product code for windows 7. what option do I use to reactivate windows?

LarryS618, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Golden Win User

My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it.

Want to replace my Windows 7

Hi All,

I suspect that my Windows 7 installed on my PC may not be genuine - I have taken steps to purchase a genuine version on Windows 7, and need some help to "convert" over.

I guess I need to somehow deactivate the current version of 7, and then reactivate with my genuine key. Does that sound correct, or is a different approach required? If so, can anyone offer me the best advice to do this?

Thanks.

Golden, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it.

1. My windows deactivated and I can't reactivate it. - Similar Threads - deactivated can't reactivate

2. Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.: I have an MSI 560B tomahawk wifi mobo I recently updated my bios to the latest one, after the update windows asked me to re-enter my pinwhich it always did with this particular mobo after every bios update and I had to re enter my microsof account info. After doing that I...
  3. Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.: I have an MSI 560B tomahawk wifi mobo I recently updated my bios to the latest one, after the update windows asked me to re-enter my pinwhich it always did with this particular mobo after every bios update and I had to re enter my microsof account info. After doing that I...
  4. Bios update deactivated windows 10 and I can't reactivate it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Reactivate a deactivated HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivate a deactivated HDD: Hello,I wanted to disable my HDD Drive today in order to boost my Computer's performance. I did it too quick and was not really knowing what I'm doing. I followed this guide: Windows + X > Disk Manager > right click on HDD > Properties > Driver tab > Disable Device. There was...
  6. Reactivate a deactivated HDD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reactivate a deactivated HDD: Hello,I wanted to disable my HDD Drive today in order to boost my Computer's performance. I did it too quick and was not really knowing what I'm doing. I followed this guide: Windows + X > Disk Manager > right click on HDD > Properties > Driver tab > Disable Device. There was...
  7. Reactivate a deactivated HDD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows suddenly deactivated for no reason and can't reactivate: Hi,I was using this computer when a notification appeared not too long ago saying that this installation of Windows was no longer activated. As I type this, the dreaded watermark has appeared in the bottom right of my screen.In the Activation section of the Settings menu, the...
  9. Reactivate deactivated network?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reactivate deactivated network?: Was in my network connections and wanted to change something there (under properties) but I came to disable it and do not know how to enable it again because it is no longer displayed there. If it brings something it was responsible for giving Hotspot. So for my Wlan usb...
  10. Windows reactivated after deactivation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows reactivated after deactivation: So I installed windows 10 pro and was interested in seeing how it look activated so when one one person posted a key on facebook (Multi licence I guess) so I tried it and windows activated then after few hours I removed the key using a command I found online and it went back...