Windows 10: My Windows Defender dose not start up

Discus and support My Windows Defender dose not start up in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I am Mahdi. I've got some problem with my Windows Defender. It doesn't start and shows a window saying that another antiviral software is... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Mahdi_Hasoomi, Apr 9, 2019.

1. My Windows Defender dose not start up

Hi, I am Mahdi.

I've got some problem with my Windows Defender.

It doesn't start and shows a window saying that another antiviral software is running but It actually isn't.

I should say mention that I have not installed any anti-virus on my Windows.

Please help me with my Windows Defender.

I want to fix this problem.

sincerely

:)

Mahdi_Hasoomi, Apr 9, 2019

2. window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Apr 9, 2019
  3. Jay Jap Win User
    Windows Defender Anitvirus

Hello,

There are multiple reasons why you are having issues, enabling Windows Defender. To assist you with your concern, you can refer to
    PrashantKumar96's
    Forum Article
    on how to fix Windows Defender not starting.

We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps listed there, especially the number six troubleshooting step.

Let us know of the outcome.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Apr 9, 2019
  4. My Windows Defender dose not start up

Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

My Windows Defender dose not start up

1. My Windows Defender dose not start up - Similar Threads - Defender dose start

2. my windows defender dose not turn on the real time protecton and i have not any another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows defender dose not turn on the real time protecton and i have not any another...: my windows defender dose not turn on the real time protecton and i have not any another antivirus software i just have pc manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-dose-not-turn-on-the-real-time/938d4906-da1d-4355-94e5-f73732650867
  3. my windows defender dose not turn on the real time protecton and i have not any another...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my windows defender dose not turn on the real time protecton and i have not any another...: my windows defender dose not turn on the real time protecton and i have not any another antivirus software i just have pc manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-defender-dose-not-turn-on-the-real-time/938d4906-da1d-4355-94e5-f73732650867
  4. My windows not starting up?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My windows not starting up?: Please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-not-starting-up/0c127f5e-0406-4ea8-a789-3377ce75d431
  5. Why Dose KB4534310 Dose not want to install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why Dose KB4534310 Dose not want to install: Hello I Tryed to play roblox and it told me i have to install KB4534310 In order to play. And I tryed to Install it. and when i clicked on The installer it saidInstaller Encountered An Error:0x800b0109A certificate chain processed, but terminate in a root certificate which is...
  6. Why Dose KB4534310 Dose not want to install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why Dose KB4534310 Dose not want to install: Hello I Tryed to play roblox and it told me i have to install KB4534310 In order to play. And I tryed to Install it. and when i clicked on The installer it saidInstaller Encountered An Error:0x800b0109A certificate chain processed, but terminate in a root certificate which is...
  7. windows defender is not starting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender is not starting: windows defender is not staring. It says the services could not be started. The specific service does not exist as a installed service. Please help me. Give me a suggestion.....
  8. why dose my club pogo freecell freeze up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    why dose my club pogo freecell freeze up: please fix ea club pogo payday freecell game keeps jerking and freezeing for 3 months. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-dose-my-club-pogo-freecell-freeze-up/71382b34-4096-4987-b63d-7de09f1e965b
  9. My windows defender is not starting in start up and i cant turn on my real time protection...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows defender is not starting in start up and i cant turn on my real time protection...: My windows defender is not starting in start up and i cant turn on my real time protection to threats and it says the setting is managed by your administrator, as shown in the photo below:[ATTACH]...
  10. windows defender is not starting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows defender is not starting: when I was trying to scan my flash disk I got stuck since the windows defender was no longer installed[ATTACH] when I tried to open windows defender by going start>Setting>updates &security [ATTACH] then I have clicked open windows security the I found this security at...