Windows 10: My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus

Discus and support My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; [ATTACH][ATTACH]My windows defender folder in task scheduler is nothing and i cant active my anitivirus plesea help me :(... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Lương TấnAn, Jul 9, 2019.

1. My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus

My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus 07fac016-eaa7-4825-89f6-348fd0113484?upload=true.png My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus 6af4d08d-2666-465e-9d49-59b7d4b6ce86?upload=true.png My windows defender folder in task scheduler is nothing and i cant active my anitivirus plesea help me My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus :(

:)

Lương TấnAn, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

Tasks Scheduler is Missing Windows Defender Tasks

Hello Essie_G,

One of the reasons why Windows Defender tasks are not displayed on the Task Scheduler is due to a corrupted registry key on your PC. For us to elaborate the issue further, kindly answer the questions listed below:

• Have you tried scanning your PC manually using Windows Defender? If so, was it successful?
    • Do you have a different antivirus software installed on your PC?

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Paolo Mag, Jul 9, 2019
  3. Paolo Mag Win User

We appreciate the information that you have provided. It's possible that the Windows Defender Tasks on the Task Scheduler has been damaged, which is why it's missing. You can schedule a scan in Windows Defender, which will scan your PC at your desired
    time and frequency that you choose. This will replace the Windows Defender Tasks that have been damaged. Here's an article that you can visit to see how to do it:

Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Jul 9, 2019
  4. Essie_G Win User

My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus

Hi .....Windows Defender is no longer soing regular scans...I went to try add a task but found that Task Scheduler does not have any tasks for Windows Defender. ..I followed all the steps in this post

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security-winpc/tasks-scheduler-is-missing-windows-defender-tasks/6881117d-92cd-408a-86d6-16ee15628e88
    without any success

How can I resolve this please

* Moved from Windows 10/Security

Essie_G, Jul 9, 2019
Thema:

My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus

1. My windows defender folder in task scheduler has nothing and i cant active the antivirus - Similar Threads - defender folder task

2. i cant turn off task in the task scheduler

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant turn off task in the task scheduler: I want but can't turn off the "Schedule scan" task in the Update orchestrator section, in the task scheduler please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-turn-off-task-in-the-task-scheduler/cf961f74-6ab5-4cc8-8874-39074cee102c
  3. Task scheduler activate task after change in folder

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Task scheduler activate task after change in folder: Hello, I want to create a windows task that activates when a change in a folder is detected. I have everything set up, except I have no clue how to set the Trigger, that activates the task. If anyone knows how to do it, I'd be grateful for an answer submitted by...
  4. MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    MY TASK SCHEDULER HAS A PROBLEM!!: When I open My Task Scheduler, I have the following Problems: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] these are in the same order as they popped-up....
  5. Windows defender has no antivirus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows defender has no antivirus: Yeah so basically I went to disable my real time protection so i could download something, and i noticed that I had no real time protection. Matter of fact I have no antivirus at all with windows defender. I don't really know what to do, I have restarted my pc, updated...
  6. Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

Schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus: Good evening,I came to the Microsoft Community because I was asking for a request and to help me schedule the offline, customized and complete Windows Defender antivirus scan.I'm waiting for this message!Thank you!A good day!...
  7. How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus: Make sure your PC is safe and secure. All it takes is 5⃣ steps for you to schedule a scan with Windows Defender Antivirus! Learn more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026132 [ATTACH]...
  8. How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus

How to schedule a scan in Windows Defender Antivirus: Make sure your PC is safe and secure. All it takes is 5⃣ steps for you to schedule a scan with Windows Defender Antivirus! Learn more here: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4026132 [ATTACH]...
  9. Task Scheduler is not activated?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Task Scheduler is not activated?: Hey there, im basically trying to do a new update on my pc. But whenever i tried it says Task Scheduler services are not active i tried to solve this problem using YouTube but it still dont works. When someone can contact me to help me trying to fix this issues this should...
  10. Task scheduler has no idle maintenance in the folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Task scheduler has no idle maintenance in the folder: Post whatever you were looking at that made you write this, "idle maintenance in my task scheduler and well its just a folder with idle maintenance trigger in there". And just post the area that contains information that you want people to look at. Denis