Windows 10: My windows defender has stopped working as the app's service stopped. If I am starting it...

Discus and support My windows defender has stopped working as the app's service stopped. If I am starting it... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/my-windows-defender-has-stopped-working-as-the/8c54494e-2106-47bd-99f2-b861e25b6516 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by ANSHKUMAR1, Jun 17, 2021.

1. My windows defender has stopped working as the app's service stopped. If I am starting it...

Please help

:)

ANSHKUMAR1, Jun 17, 2021

2. Turn off windows defender and alerts and stop service

Hi Clifford,

Follow these steps to start Windows Defender Service:

• Open Run command box by pressing Windows Key + R.
    • Double-click the Windows Defender service, and then in the Startup type box, click
      Automatic.
    • Click OK.

If it is already set to Automatic, then stop the service and
    start again.

Let us know the results.

Rohit Siddegowda, Jun 17, 2021
  3. The apps service has stopped. It can't be started. The group or service is not in the corrrect state to be started - Windows Defender

Original Title: Windows Defender

The apps service has stopped. It can't be started. The group or service is not in the corrrect state to be started.

GeraldWolfe, Jun 17, 2021
  4. My windows defender has stopped working as the app's service stopped. If I am starting it...

Windows Defender stops scanning

You can follow these steps to disable Windows Defender from Windows 10:

• Type services in the Cortana search field, then click
      Services.
    • Locate then right-click Windows Defender Service.
    • Choose Stop.
    • Restart your computer.

Let us know if you have further queries.

Regards.

Michelle Her, Jun 17, 2021
Thema:

My windows defender has stopped working as the app's service stopped. If I am starting it...

1. My windows defender has stopped working as the app's service stopped. If I am starting it... - Similar Threads - defender has stopped

2. Windows Audio Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Audio Service has stopped working: Hello,In May I've got session hijacker malware on my PC. To make sure I got rid of it I formatted my disks and installed a fresh system Win 10 Home. Since then I'm dealing with a problem where the sound stops working and I can't launch any games or play music / videos.In the...
  3. Windows Audio Service has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Audio Service has stopped working: Hello,In May I've got session hijacker malware on my PC. To make sure I got rid of it I formatted my disks and installed a fresh system Win 10 Home. Since then I'm dealing with a problem where the sound stops working and I can't launch any games or play music / videos.In the...
  4. Windows Defender Service Stop Working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Service Stop Working: Sense and WdNisSvc services have stopped but when i try to start it this pops up[Original Title: Windows Defender] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-service-stop-working/f0f9b965-9d1e-4205-936f-755985b1ba57
  5. Windows defender threat service has stopped

Windows defender threat service has stopped: https://prnt.sc/u8hf75 I've tried multiple fixes such as looking in registry editor and doing the Dism and sfc /scannow stuff in cmd but neither of those worked what should i do?...
  6. Windows Defender has stopped working?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows Defender has stopped working?: Is anyone else experiencing issues with Windows Defender? I noticed that my Defender had a red cross over it. When I opened up the dashboard, it prompted me to restart the Threat Detection service, but after some waiting, it couldn't restart it. I eventually rebooted my PC...
  7. my window defender has stopped

my window defender has stopped: hello my window defender has stopped. I already tried the tutorials but nothing,still the same. tells me that the IT administrator limited access to some areas of this app and the item you are trying to access is not available. Contact YOUR Technical Support. I need help :,u...
  8. Windows Defender Service stopped

Windows Defender Service stopped: Right after this April 16, 2020, My windows defender shows that the Service has stopped. I did recover it but My version is blank and Security intelligence version is blank. If i check for updates What will happen? will it turn again to Stop the service or wait for the new...
  9. Windows Defender "Threat service has stopped" on SP7

Windows Defender "Threat service has stopped" on SP7: After the latest Surface update 2020 for the Pro 7, my Windows Defender suddenly stops working and tells me that the 'threat service has stopped' and when I click on restart it just loads and does nothing. I restarted my device multiple times but to no avail. I tried using...
  10. Windows Defender SmartScreen has stopped working.

Windows Defender SmartScreen has stopped working.: Hello there! I have recently upgraded my laptop from Windows 7 Ultimate to Windows 10 Pro and since I have that done, in some programs, when I run them as admin, my laptop starts terribly lag then after a while a note "Windows Defender SmartScreen has stopped working"...