Windows 10: My windows defender is missing

Discus and support My windows defender is missing in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't have a an anti-virus and when I check for windows defender in system config I find but it says "Stopped" When I search for it, the option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ChiefZodac, Mar 7, 2021.

1. My windows defender is missing

I don't have a an anti-virus and when I check for windows defender in system config I find but it says "Stopped" When I search for it, the option to turn it on is greyed out. How do I fix this?

submitted by /u/ChiefZodac
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ChiefZodac, Mar 7, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 7, 2021
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 7, 2021
  4. My windows defender is missing

Windows Defender Missing

Hey there, just noticed i missing windows defender?

What happened?

• Used to have malwarebytes installed, but removed it. Decided to rely only on microsoft and their defender/security intelligence features.
    • Also have installed iObit Uninstaller and it reports too there is no antivirus installed on my laptop.
    • Cant find windows defender folder in registry. Watched few online solutions of how to find and see if defender running or is up-to-date and all videos had files in registry editor -> windows defender folder, as you can see in screen shot I dont
    • Cant find in Local group policy editor too. Microsoft Defender Antivirus folder present but also no Windows Defender folder

Whats going on? Where is my defender lol. I run win10 pro for workstations.

Freaking windows yo, but used to him.
    Kindly let me know guys
    Thanks

My windows defender is missing [​IMG]

nikolovgoran31, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

My windows defender is missing

1. My windows defender is missing - Similar Threads - defender missing

2. Task Scheduler Is Missing Windows Defender Piece

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task Scheduler Is Missing Windows Defender Piece: My Asus VivoBook is having problems. When nothing is running, the device's fan continues to run. I have tried to do some research and have found that my device is missing one of the tasks in task scheduler, the scheduled scan. I have done: SFC /SCANNOW, DISM ScanHealth,...
  3. Task Scheduler Is Missing Windows Defender Piece

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task Scheduler Is Missing Windows Defender Piece: My Asus VivoBook is having problems. When nothing is running, the device's fan continues to run. I have tried to do some research and have found that my device is missing one of the tasks in task scheduler, the scheduled scan. I have done: SFC /SCANNOW, DISM ScanHealth,...
  4. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  5. Windows defender is missing apps and browser control

Windows defender is missing apps and browser control: Hi, I recently reset my PC and I have noticed that apps and browser control is missing from Windows Defender. I tried to select it in Privacy and Security in settings but when I do it doesn't load.I also noticed when I uninstalled my third part antivirus software the virus...
  6. MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus: i deleted MsMpEng.exe and it missing. how to redownload for open defender virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msmpengexe-are-missing-how-to-redownload-for-open/6b41ff77-0c5b-4985-9bf6-1ca795878f97
  7. MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus

MsMpEng.exe are missing. how to redownload for open defender virus: i deleted MsMpEng.exe and it missing. how to redownload for open defender virus https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msmpengexe-are-missing-how-to-redownload-for-open/6b41ff77-0c5b-4985-9bf6-1ca795878f97
  8. defender scan option missing in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    defender scan option missing in windows 11: How to get back the scan options in windows 11. Been to community all that is there is a lot of people with their own solutions which none work. Need a solution from microsft and the steps to take to fix this problem....
  9. defender scan option missing in windows 11

defender scan option missing in windows 11: How to get back the scan options in windows 11. Been to community all that is there is a lot of people with their own solutions which none work. Need a solution from microsft and the steps to take to fix this problem....
  10. How can I guarantee Windows defender is working optimally, recover missing files and...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I guarantee Windows defender is working optimally, recover missing files and...: I performed a full system Windows 10 scan using Windows defender and Windows defender detected some malware. I tried to view the report of the list of malware found and Windows defender application keeps closing unexpectedly, and keeps doing same each time I try to view the...