Windows 10: My Windows Defender not show

Discus and support My Windows Defender not show in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My Windows Defender not show. Please solve ......... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by KonkoDeb, Sep 28, 2020.

1. KonkoDeb Win User

My Windows Defender not show

Split from this thread.​

My Windows Defender not show. Please solve ......

:)

KonkoDeb, Sep 28, 2020

2. Defender updates no longer shown

Hi,

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below:

• Type defender in the search box.
    • Click on update.
    • Check for the date on which defender is being updated.
    • If the recent date is mentioned then it will not show in the Automatic Updates.
    • Also click on update definition and check if any update is pending.
    Please get back to us with updated status. We will be happy to assist you further.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Windows Defender problem

Hi Ernst,

To troubleshoot this issue, we suggest that you check the Windows Defender service if it's running. If you are using a third party spyware/malware program, it may disable the Windows Defender service. To do this, please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.
    • Type services.msc.
    • Right-click Windows Defender service and click
      Start.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Sep 28, 2020
  4. My Windows Defender not show

window defender

• You will want to print these instructions for offline reference -
    IMPORTANT => DON'T SKIP ANY STEP perform all Steps in one uninterrupted session - If a Step says to reboot
    reboot.

Problems starting Windows Defender in Windows 8/8.1/10

Pləase let us know what fixes the problem or if the pяoblem remains.

• `~`

José Antonio Pontón Posada CEO, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

My Windows Defender not show

1. My Windows Defender not show - Similar Threads - Defender show

2. WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION: DEVICE SECURITY IT SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION WHEN TRYING TO OPEN IT IM GETTING THE MESSAGE " YOUR IT ADMISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOUR TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILLABLE. CONTACT IT HELPDESK FOR MORE IMFORMATION...
  3. WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    WINDOWS DEFENDER DEVICE SECURITY SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION: DEVICE SECURITY IT SHOWING YELLOW EXCLAMATION WHEN TRYING TO OPEN IT IM GETTING THE MESSAGE " YOUR IT ADMISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOUR TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILLABLE. CONTACT IT HELPDESK FOR MORE IMFORMATION...
  4. Windows Defender Saying Threat Detected but not Showing the any Threats after System Scan?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender Saying Threat Detected but not Showing the any Threats after System Scan?: Last night I was downloading a .rar file that was flagged by Windows Defender as containing the trojan Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml. Before the file fully completed downloading it was deleted by Windows Defender. Unfortunately I am still getting a message in Defender saying...
  5. Windows Defender Saying Threat Detected but not Showing the any Threats after System Scan?

Windows Defender Saying Threat Detected but not Showing the any Threats after System Scan?: Last night I was downloading a .rar file that was flagged by Windows Defender as containing the trojan Trojan:Script/Wacatac.B!ml. Before the file fully completed downloading it was deleted by Windows Defender. Unfortunately I am still getting a message in Defender saying...
  6. Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.: Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defendersecurity-does-not-show-tried-every-fix-i/ac22f867-80f9-426c-bb75-601d07f8184f
  7. Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.

Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall.: Defender/Security does not show, tried every fix I can find,cannot see firewall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/defendersecurity-does-not-show-tried-every-fix-i/ac22f867-80f9-426c-bb75-601d07f8184f
  8. my windows defender does not open and it shows 'my it administer has limited access'. Also...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my windows defender does not open and it shows 'my it administer has limited access'. Also...: my windows defender does not open and it shows 'my it administer has limited access'. Also my system 32 security health folder is also empty. I tired resetting my lap several times but doesnt fix it and also tired sf/scannow and many other solutions available. Please someone...
  9. my windows defender does not open and it shows 'my it administer has limited access'. Also...

my windows defender does not open and it shows 'my it administer has limited access'. Also...: my windows defender does not open and it shows 'my it administer has limited access'. Also my system 32 security health folder is also empty. I tired resetting my lap several times but doesnt fix it and also tired sf/scannow and many other solutions available. Please someone...
  10. Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 Defender shows a trojan being blocked 6 or 7 times. I've run another antivirus...: Defender shows a blocked trojan. Another antivirus program shows nothing. Should I be concerned about having a trojan in my system? Defender shows it has blocked this trojan 6 or 7 times. How do I get rid of it? I've run defender scans and it shows it blocked....