Windows 10: my windows defender not working properly

Discus and support my windows defender not working properly in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; 1st I saw this .....then tried to find out the reason.....but i couldn't[ATTACH]Then i saw this but didn't understand it[ATTACH]I tried this but it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by SaumikDash, Mar 11, 2019.

1. my windows defender not working properly

1st I saw this .....then tried to find out the reason.....but i couldn't my windows defender not working properly 69104a29-59e2-4774-8d12-def84e703a14?upload=true.png Then i saw this but didn't understand it my windows defender not working properly 49ce3f45-2ac1-48e5-bd3b-34c9d3cacc3e?upload=true.png I tried this but it shows as follows.......

my windows defender not working properly 02ea28f8-1c33-4994-bf53-c04a7f0cdf3e?upload=true.png Please help me with this issue

:)

SaumikDash, Mar 11, 2019

2. Windows Defender Not Working in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Sorry for the delayed reply. I suggest you to Set Windows Defender to Automatic - You can set the Windows Defender service to Automatic, Disabled or Manual. Setting it to automatic might solve the problem. Follow these
    steps:

• Click Start > type services in the Search box > click Services in the Programs list.
    • Search for Windows defender.
    • Double-click Windows Defender, and click Automatic in the start-up box > click OK.
    Also, follow the below mentioned steps and check:

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
    • Click File > Run New Task
    • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
    • Type CMD
    • Type the following 2 commands at the CMD prompt:

dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth

sfc /scannow

• Close the CMD window
    Keep us posted on the status of the issue and we’ll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Remon Ont Win User
    Windows not working properly

Thank you for the information.

We suggest that you try to run Hardware and Device troubleshooter using the steps below:

• Write Troubleshooting in the search box and hit enter.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Run the troubleshooter.
    We also suggest that you update the keyboard driver and check if it work.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted.

Remon Ont, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Mayra Aqu Win User

my windows defender not working properly

win 10 defender issues

Hi,

Windows Defender helps in making your computer secure from any viruses or malware. Listed below are some reasons why the program will not work properly:

• Software conflicts (usually cause with other anti-virus application)
    • Virus and malware infection
    • Corrupted system files

To help you with the issue, we suggest following the steps provided by
    PrashantKumar96
    on this thread
    that can help in running your Windows Defender successfully.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

my windows defender not working properly

1. my windows defender not working properly - Similar Threads - defender working properly

2. microsoft defender offline doesn't working properly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft defender offline doesn't working properly: how to enable microsoft defender offline scan on win 11 pro?? coz' after i upgrading my windows version to win 11 pro, from win 11 home single language... i can't use or scan as usually microsft defender offline scan feature. thanks...
  3. Windows Defender Not working properly

Windows Defender Not working properly: I HAVE TRIED ALL THE METHODS BUT NOTHING WORK OUT WELL. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-not-working-properly/7f2d85d9-1289-49f9-b3b3-1dfdab1366dd
  4. Security Defender is not working properly

Security Defender is not working properly: Sir, after a long time span i tried to turn off windows securities real time protection, during navigation to windows security tab in settings, no options were loading, i then clicked on open windows security there also any of option were not loading, when clicked on...
  5. Malwarebytes gone and Windows Defender not working properly after a restart

Malwarebytes gone and Windows Defender not working properly after a restart: After I restarted my PC, suddenly my Malwarebytes was completely gone and Windows Defender no longer working correctly. When I go to "Windows Security" in the system Settings all I get is a blank page like this:[ATTACH] Windows Defender no longer shows up in the...
  6. Windows Defender CPU Limit is not working properly

Windows Defender CPU Limit is not working properly: I have Windows server 2016, In which we are using windows defender. During full scan of windows defender CPU usage is 100%. To limit CPU usage i have edited group policy and set cpu usage to 30 but still it is not working and cpu usage reached 100% during full scan. Note:...
  7. Window defender isn't working properly

Window defender isn't working properly: real-time protection is blocked by group policy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/window-defender-isnt-working-properly/0163eba5-8eff-49dd-8d63-2db8a60d604d
  8. My Windows is not working properly?

My Windows is not working properly?: good day I have once attached a picture and sometimes the start takes even longer. Can it be fixed? [ATTACH] Mein Windows funktioniert nicht richtig?
  9. My windows 10 not working properly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    My windows 10 not working properly?: Hello there, There is a serious issue with my windows 10 as i have clean reinstalled it several time andlatest copy of my windows 10 I have an OEM license for my windows 10 The problem is that after every 1 month my windows defender disappear from windows security even...
  10. Windows defender not working properly

Windows defender not working properly: So I have everything updated on a Matebook x Pro (windows 1803) however it seems that the defender is bugged what should I do? All the settings are grayed out (see the example below) and the scan doesn't work. The service is up and running regularly. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...