Windows 10: My windows died

Discus and support My windows died in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; So, I'm going to tell exactly what happened yesterday when I shutted my pc down: Yesterday I was watching some episodes from a series and using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SérgioMaia, Dec 31, 2018.

1. My windows died

So, I'm going to tell exactly what happened yesterday when I shutted my pc down:

Yesterday I was watching some episodes from a series and using the program TeamViewer on my phone, to be my mouse (since I wasn't that close to my pc and I don't have any bluetooth/wifi mouse) and after watching a couple of episodes I decided to shut down my pc (also did it through the TeamViewer) and today, when I tried to turn on my pc some "parts" of windows are not working for example: alt+tab, windows startup menu not opening not even with the windows key, the clock on the taskbar not opening (it keeps showing the time but when I click it nothing opens), the settings are not opening, the file explorer and everything windows related is taking a lot of time to open

I'd like to know if someone already had this same problem and how did you solved it

Solutions that i've already tried:

• Restarting my pc
    • Search for virus (with avast)
    • Starting the teamviewer and restarting through the teamviewer
    • searched on the web a lot of ways and none worked (post your solution though because there's a chance that I haven't tried it)

:)

SérgioMaia, Dec 31, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 10, 2020
  4. My windows died

critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

My windows died

1. My windows died - Similar Threads - died

2. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  3. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.: Hello, hope this request finds you well. I need help. About a year ago, I've begun getting this problem where if I'm playing video games, my Wi-Fi will cut within 3 minutes. And when I go check on the drivers, The Wi-Fi driver "qualcomm atheros qca9377 wireless network...
  4. Wi-Fi driver dies when playing video games.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  6. Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.

Windows 7 Pro w/SP1 x64 won't activate after new installation due to disc drive died.: I have an old desktop computer that has had Windows 7 Pro x64 installed on it for years. I know Windows 7 is no longer supported. I use this computer for backups and data. The hardware is incompatible with newer Windows versions. The discdrive died. I've installed a new...
  7. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  8. Critical Process Died blue screen error

Critical Process Died blue screen error: Good day!I encountered a blue screen error when I was in my Google meet meeting. When I was going to present my screen by clicking the present my screen button, my laptop become unresponsive for a few minutes and the blue screen occurs with an error CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED. My...
  9. Critical Process Died blue screen error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...

Whenever I unplug my battery cord, the computer dies and powers off, do I have to replace...: OS Name: Microsoft Windows 11 HomeVersion: 10.0.22631 Build 22631Other OS Description: Not AvailableOS Manufacturer: Microsoft CorporationSystem Name: LAPTOP - NNMTDI6ASystem Manufacturer: LENOVOSystem Model: 81Y6System Type: x64-based PCSystem SKU:...