Windows 10: My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

Discus and support My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows version [ATTACH] My settings [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenZzTv, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DenZzTv Win User

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

My windows version

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? 940142b8-92a5-43e0-b4b3-46865aa8db4a?upload=true.png

My settings

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? cc8d0bda-484e-4842-bfa2-006283a72504?upload=true.png

:)

DenZzTv, Jan 13, 2021

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 13, 2021
  4. My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

1. My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - does show gaming

2. How do I fix Xbox Game Bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I fix Xbox Game Bar: For some reason my Xbox game bar is doing a "funny" and not working like it use to I have updated windows I have reset it I have updated the app its self and still it does not want to work plz send help submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Look_757 [link] [comments]...
  3. How do I fix the windows setting header issue?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I fix the windows setting header issue?: [ATTACH] the windows setting header is NOT censored. My profile picture and the email/username are not showing up on the header. which makes the setting app looks so weird. How do I fix this? Someone told me to install onedrive. I tried to install onedrive and the profile...
  4. How do I fix this Settings Page in Windows 10

How do I fix this Settings Page in Windows 10: This morning I did a Windows 10 update and the top of the Settings page takes up a lot of room. wasted space[ATTACH] Looks silly on a desktop. I'm on a desktop not a smart phone. Currently have 2004 Windows Pro Build 19041.572. Thanks in advance!...
  5. How do I fix my mouse doing this

How do I fix my mouse doing this: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bigmatthee21 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/io2u03/how_do_i_fix_my_mouse_doing_this/
  6. Why does my desktop show this icon instead of my picture. And how do I fix it

Why does my desktop show this icon instead of my picture. And how do I fix it: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/VTG-Sernage [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gzzcrh/why_does_my_desktop_show_this_icon_instead_of_my/
  7. What does this mean and how do i fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What does this mean and how do i fix this?: [ATTACH]help me with this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-this-mean-and-how-do-i-fix-this/9c7a72fd-65e1-4f49-b010-76f15a6f73ac
  8. my cortana does not hear me? How do I fix this?

in Cortana
    my cortana does not hear me? How do I fix this?: I'm running windows 10, Cortana does not hear me. Has not worked sine I bought the computer. I'm not sure if my speakers are set up right? Could that be my problem?...
  9. how do I fix my outlook settings?

how do I fix my outlook settings?: how do I fix my outlook settings? I keep getting messages but cannot find a way to fix the problem. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-fix-my-outlook-settings/54b1bfbe-32ab-4e0f-ae11-35bbdd7d0a82
  10. How do I fix "Sync my Settings" for Windows Themes?

How do I fix "Sync my Settings" for Windows Themes?: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro for Workstations Insider Preview. I have a few Windows 10 VM's on VMware and would like to sync my Background and Theme. All VM's are attached to my Microsoft Account. My problem is, I turned off Sync in Settings and can not turn it back on. They're...