Windows 10: My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

Discus and support My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My windows version [ATTACH] My settings [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DenZzTv, Jan 13, 2021.

1. DenZzTv Win User

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

My windows version

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? 940142b8-92a5-43e0-b4b3-46865aa8db4a?upload=true.png

My settings

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? cc8d0bda-484e-4842-bfa2-006283a72504?upload=true.png

:)

DenZzTv, Jan 13, 2021

2. Sound card amplification settings

Yeah unfortunately ASUS and Realtek are not stepping up and fixing this it seems. Wherever I see such problems mentioned on forums some users are suggesting just uninstalling the Realtek driver and using the Windows audio driver.

Frag Maniac, Jan 13, 2021
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jan 13, 2021
  4. My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

Game controller ID settings

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the update. I understand your concern.

I would suggest you to look for the Devices settings in Control Panel and check if the game controllers are listed. If so, refer to the following steps to alter the settings and check if these are helpful in resolving your issue.

a. Right click on one of your game controllers and click Game Controller Settings. Note where in the list it is. If it is not at the top proceed to the next step.

b. Right click and remove all your other controllers (not the 360/gamepad) and let them reinstall automatically.

c. Once complete right click and check the list again and see if the 360 controller/gamepad is at the top. If so, give the game another try and see if it detects your controller.

If the issue still persists, restart your console and then try to reconnect your controller.

Hope this information is helpful. Please post back your results for further assistance.

Harkanwar Singh, Jan 13, 2021
Thema:

My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it?

1. My windows does not show gaming settings! How do I fix it? - Similar Threads - does show gaming

2. How do I fix this and uninstall my game?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How do I fix this and uninstall my game?: I installed the sims1 on my pc and made it so it will run without a disk. However now I go to remove it and I cant. It tells me can't due to "a catastrophic error". If I click the details I get this message. What is wrong and how do I fix it?...
  3. How do I fix my settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I fix my settings?: Whenever I hold down a key it doesn't spam, it types one character and stops. I'm not sure how to fix it and it's frustrating having to click the same key over and over again. I've looked through all the settings I thought were relevant to the issue, I even tried searching...
  4. How do I fix my settings?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I fix my settings?: Whenever I hold down a key it doesn't spam, it types one character and stops. I'm not sure how to fix it and it's frustrating having to click the same key over and over again. I've looked through all the settings I thought were relevant to the issue, I even tried searching...
  5. How do i fix my firewall settings?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i fix my firewall settings?: hello,I downloaded a VPN extension to my microsoft edge, but whenever i try to connect, it doesn’t work. So, I thought the problem was in my firewall settings as i read on before. It was my first time checking firewall settings, and i have no experience with it and know...
  6. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?: As the question above says, when i open up settings and type for example display settings, it shows up on the left side, but once i click it it opens some random setting. Also when i right click on my desktop and try to open display settings it shows that its trying to open...
  7. Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?

Windows 11 settings are showing not what they are supposed to show. How do i fix it?: As the question above says, when i open up settings and type for example display settings, it shows up on the left side, but once i click it it opens some random setting. Also when i right click on my desktop and try to open display settings it shows that its trying to open...
  8. How do I fix the colors in my games?

How do I fix the colors in my games?: For almost over a year now all my games have issues with the colors. some are completely unrecognizable and others have colors like red and blue swapped and I don't know how to fix it. I need help! Sometimes I am able to fix it by making the game windowed instead of...
  9. How do I fix the colors in my games?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I fix the colors in my games?: For almost over a year now all my games have issues with the colors. some are completely unrecognizable and others have colors like red and blue swapped and I don't know how to fix it. I need help! Sometimes I am able to fix it by making the game windowed instead of...
  10. How do I fix the colors in my games?

in Windows 10 Gaming