Windows 10: My windows doesn't recognize my pc after the install of new hardware.

Discus and support My windows doesn't recognize my pc after the install of new hardware. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I've tried to activate windows through troubleshooting and picking the right device's license there but it ends up showing this [ATTACH][ATTACH] to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by kkkalle, Mar 8, 2020.

1. kkkalle Win User

My windows doesn't recognize my pc after the install of new hardware.

I've tried to activate windows through troubleshooting and picking the right device's license there but it ends up showing this

My windows doesn't recognize my pc after the install of new hardware. e9ebc902-a5c1-404f-aadc-06ca7211f948?upload=true.png My windows doesn't recognize my pc after the install of new hardware. 7a4ee820-805b-4ee4-8908-e52ffa0a2333?upload=true.png

to clarify I upgraded my cpu motherboard and ram, I haven't found anything to help me online as of now.

:)

kkkalle, Mar 8, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 8, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Mar 8, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

My windows doesn't recognize my pc after the install of new hardware. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 8, 2020
Thema:

1. My windows doesn't recognize my pc after the install of new hardware. - Similar Threads - doesn't recognize install

2. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone: I can't use my headphones and microphone on my pc. The audio driver was transferred on my HDMI my monitor and when I plug the headphones in the pc they don't work but when I plug them into the monitor they work. I reinstalled the PC, i updated the drivers and uninstalled them...
  3. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone: I can't use my headphones and microphone on my pc. The audio driver was transferred on my HDMI my monitor and when I plug the headphones in the pc they don't work but when I plug them into the monitor they work. I reinstalled the PC, i updated the drivers and uninstalled them...
  4. My PC doesn't recognize my headphones and microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.: My PC is about seven years old and was not compatible with Win 11 for an upgrade. I replaced the motherboard, CPU, memory, and M.2 drive and now hardware has passed the app that is used to check if Win 11 can be installed.I re-installed win 10 by creating a bootable ISO drive...
  6. After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After installing new motherboard, PC is not recognizing my copy of windows as legitimate.: My PC is about seven years old and was not compatible with Win 11 for an upgrade. I replaced the motherboard, CPU, memory, and M.2 drive and now hardware has passed the app that is used to check if Win 11 can be installed.I re-installed win 10 by creating a bootable ISO drive...
  7. PC doesn't recognize my phone

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC doesn't recognize my phone: Hello everyone.Today i saw that my PC doesn't see my S10 when i plug it on usb but it sees my J5 phone.I tried everything but nothing worked can somebody help? submitted by /u/Meapxd [link] [comments]...
  8. My PC doesn't recognize my headset's mic

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC doesn't recognize my headset's mic: I already bought an Audio and Mic Aux Splitter Cable for my KZ ZST headset but whenever I try to call in any messaging apps it doesn't recognize the mic of my headset so it doesn't let me push through the call. My Jabra headphones can make calls just fine but it's a USB...
  9. My PC doesn't recognize the microphone in my headphones.

My PC doesn't recognize the microphone in my headphones.: So, i bought new headphones, and the most important thing I need from them is the microphone, but when i plug them in, the microphone doesn't works, I went into the properties of my audio settings and it doesn't even shows a microphone device I can adjust, my computer is an...
  10. Windows Installation doesn't recognize new SSD

Windows Installation doesn't recognize new SSD: I got a new Samsung SM951 M.2 PCI drive. I have a X99 motherboard but it didn't have the M.2 slot so I purchased an adapter to attach the drive and installed it into an open PCI slot. When I first installed it and boot up under the current Windows 10, I could see the...