Windows 10: My Windows drag select is only a white box.

Discus and support My Windows drag select is only a white box. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My drag select on the desktop is only a white box. Is their anyway to fix this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RoianRainbows, Mar 22, 2019.

1. My Windows drag select is only a white box.

My drag select on the desktop is only a white box. Is their anyway to fix this?

:)

RoianRainbows, Mar 22, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Mar 22, 2019
  3. Click and Drag -Selection shows white outlines instead of a blue box

Hello,

I've recently done some registry editing and messed some things up. I got almost everything back to normal, except my click and drag selection not shows only white outlines instead of a blue box like before. Can you help me?

Thanks!

028f4e7b-62d9-4e3e-b7df-5c4d68818867, Mar 22, 2019
  4. My Windows drag select is only a white box.

Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

keep us posted. i'll be interested in this as i've been wanting to do one for a while.

Chicken Patty, Mar 22, 2019
Thema:

My Windows drag select is only a white box.

1. My Windows drag select is only a white box. - Similar Threads - drag select white

2. New HP Pavillion - log in selected - white box, and freezes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New HP Pavillion - log in selected - white box, and freezes?: HiI have a new HP Pavillion which has been set up with a log in. I now log in by selecting the user and just get a white box which doesnt load up saying microsoft account, and the laptop freezes. I click the x in the corner and it just returns to the user select screen. How...
  3. New HP Pavillion - log in selected - white box, and freezes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New HP Pavillion - log in selected - white box, and freezes?: HiI have a new HP Pavillion which has been set up with a log in. I now log in by selecting the user and just get a white box which doesnt load up saying microsoft account, and the laptop freezes. I click the x in the corner and it just returns to the user select screen. How...
  4. annoying white box on my desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    annoying white box on my desktop: so, i've had this issue for a while, and i have not yet found a solution. there is this annoying white rectangle on my desktop. once in a while all of the items on my desktop disappear, and the only way to get them back is by clicking on that box. i do not know how to make it...
  5. Selection Box on windows being only a white border

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selection Box on windows being only a white border: So ever since i got windows, my selection box has been a white dotted outline. I looked around and the other solutions haven't helped. BUT! i found on that does for those that have the same problem. Go to the windows search bar Type "Advanced" Click on "View advanced...
  6. White box on desktop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    White box on desktop: I know this has been addressed before, but none of the responses seem to fix this issue. I have this white box that appears on my desktop, usually after waking it up from a sleep (30 minutes). When it appears, all my desktop icons disappear. You can’t right click it, or click...
  7. White Box on screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    White Box on screen: I have a user who has an intermittent problem. The user gets a white box screen from time to time. When the user encounter this problem, the user can not interact with the white portion of the box. I updated Windows and the graphics driver. I seen similar threads, but the...
  8. blank white boxes for my files

blank white boxes for my files: Windows 10 pro 64 bit how to correct blank white boxes on my files and short cuts https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blank-white-boxes-for-my-files/09b30ae3-6d28-4998-b9d0-306d9fa6eb0f
  9. White Box on screen

White Box on screen: The users has a dual screen setup. The scale and layout is at 150% on both screens. The user gets this screen see below intermittently on both. The user is unable to interact with that white portion when it appears. The following troubleshooting steps was performed:...
  10. White box in my Desktop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    White box in my Desktop: I have restarted my pc lots of times but there is a white box appearing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/white-box-in-my-desktop/5fb85d55-efe8-4921-acc5-f2cc3d017f95