Windows 10: my windows edge bug

Discus and support my windows edge bug in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; it was all normal until one day it says after update 1511 :hmm we cant reach this page yhx in advance 43437 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hussein2, Mar 7, 2016.

1. hussein2 Win User

my windows edge bug

it was all normal until one day it says after update 1511 :hmm we cant reach this page
    yhx in advance

:)

hussein2, Mar 7, 2016

2. Edge Doesn't Remember Window Size

Don't see how it could be a bug. Edge works as expected on my other desktop and it's an older version of Windows.

GregCowling, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Could not upload photos to Facebook using IE 11 and Microsoft Edge.

I have had to utilize Google Chrome to upload photos to Facebook - I could not do so using Bing or Microsoft Edge, and IE 11. I implemented all the suggestions for troubleshooting from Facebook and nothing worked, but when I opened Google Chrome and then
    signed in to Facebook and then uploaded some photos, they were immediately uploaded.

This is not a problem limited to me and really needs fixing. I have heard other remarks from people having the very same problem. This problem does need to be fixed, as it seems to be originating from Microsoft Edge, Bing, and/or Internet Explorer.

Please respond.

Thanks,

Its My Bug, Mar 7, 2016
  4. my windows edge bug

Hi need more information of how many times has this happened?
    You have put 1511 need to know what update version you are on?

I am on Version 10586.122
    Which is the latest update version

Also what it means is sometimes the server for the site/forum cannot be reached

hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Do you have McAfee installed ?
    If yes, disable it or even uninstall it.
    It has been known that it was the culprit.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

my windows edge bug

1. my windows edge bug - Similar Threads - edge bug

2. Windows Copilot Bug, trying to search active Edge tab

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Copilot Bug, trying to search active Edge tab: Now Copilot frequently responses "Searching your active Microsoft Edge tab" even if the Microsoft Edge isn't running at all. After that it responses "Sorry, I can't access your webpage at the moment. Try again in sometime." and stucks.My device specs: Windows 11 22631.2715,...
  3. Windows Copilot Bug, trying to search active Edge tab

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Copilot Bug, trying to search active Edge tab: Now Copilot frequently responses "Searching your active Microsoft Edge tab" even if the Microsoft Edge isn't running at all. After that it responses "Sorry, I can't access your webpage at the moment. Try again in sometime." and stucks.My device specs: Windows 11 22631.2715,...
  4. Microsoft edge bugs my navigator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft edge bugs my navigator: Good Morning Madam Sir, i have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour Madame Monsieur, j'ai Toujours des problèmes pour naviguer dans Microsoft edge qui bug toujoursi have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour...
  5. Microsoft edge bugs my navigator

Microsoft edge bugs my navigator: Good Morning Madam Sir, i have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour Madame Monsieur, j'ai Toujours des problèmes pour naviguer dans Microsoft edge qui bug toujoursi have Always problems for naviguer in Microsoft edge who bug Always Bonjour...
  6. Bugged screen portion due to Microsoft Edge News

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bugged screen portion due to Microsoft Edge News: For a few days I've had ~1/4 of the screen on the right side bugged and blurry.Clicking on that section opens msn news articles in Edge.When maximising a window, it does not use the bugged portion of the screen.I know it is related to microsoft edge, as closing the edge.exe...
  7. Bugged screen portion due to Microsoft Edge News

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bugged screen portion due to Microsoft Edge News: For a few days I've had ~1/4 of the screen on the right side bugged and blurry.Clicking on that section opens msn news articles in Edge.When maximising a window, it does not use the bugged portion of the screen.I know it is related to microsoft edge, as closing the edge.exe...
  8. Bugged screen portion due to Microsoft Edge News

9. Can't access windows updates from start menu. Edge bugged, not syncing, logging out of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't access windows updates from start menu. Edge bugged, not syncing, logging out of...: So I booted up pc, opened edge, was logged out of all sites. Noticed account says "setting up sync". So I don't have access to passwords and browser extensions not working. If I close the browser it logs me out of sites again. Also if click the start menu for windows 11 I...
  10. Can't access windows updates from start menu. Edge bugged, not syncing, logging out of...

Can't access windows updates from start menu. Edge bugged, not syncing, logging out of...: So I booted up pc, opened edge, was logged out of all sites. Noticed account says "setting up sync". So I don't have access to passwords and browser extensions not working. If I close the browser it logs me out of sites again. Also if click the start menu for windows 11 I...