Windows 10: my windows edge bug

Discus and support my windows edge bug in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; it was all normal until one day it says after update 1511 :hmm we cant reach this page yhx in advance 43437 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by hussein2, Mar 7, 2016.

1. hussein2 Win User

my windows edge bug

it was all normal until one day it says after update 1511 :hmm we cant reach this page
    yhx in advance

:)

hussein2, Mar 7, 2016

2. Edge Doesn't Remember Window Size

Don't see how it could be a bug. Edge works as expected on my other desktop and it's an older version of Windows.

GregCowling, Mar 7, 2016
  3. Could not upload photos to Facebook using IE 11 and Microsoft Edge.

I have had to utilize Google Chrome to upload photos to Facebook - I could not do so using Bing or Microsoft Edge, and IE 11. I implemented all the suggestions for troubleshooting from Facebook and nothing worked, but when I opened Google Chrome and then
    signed in to Facebook and then uploaded some photos, they were immediately uploaded.

This is not a problem limited to me and really needs fixing. I have heard other remarks from people having the very same problem. This problem does need to be fixed, as it seems to be originating from Microsoft Edge, Bing, and/or Internet Explorer.

Please respond.

Thanks,

Its My Bug, Mar 7, 2016
  4. my windows edge bug

Hi need more information of how many times has this happened?
    You have put 1511 need to know what update version you are on?

I am on Version 10586.122
    Which is the latest update version

Also what it means is sometimes the server for the site/forum cannot be reached

hTconeM9user, Mar 7, 2016
  5. davidhk Win User
    Do you have McAfee installed ?
    If yes, disable it or even uninstall it.
    It has been known that it was the culprit.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

my windows edge bug

1. my windows edge bug - Similar Threads - edge bug

2. Peculiar discovery. Peek window shift bug corrected by opening Edge.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Peculiar discovery. Peek window shift bug corrected by opening Edge.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/cbabbx [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fpvf65/peculiar_discovery_peek_window_shift_bug/
  3. Full screen mode bug on Edge

Full screen mode bug on Edge: [ATTACH] Well, that's it. SOMETIMES when I watch a video in full screen mode on Edge, the taskbar keeps showing there. Any help? Thanks. https://preview.redd.it/l5090ksdz6e41.png?width=1366&format=png&auto=webp&s=bc39d4b3e51ddc36463b7c4abf85036adc1a9adf submitted by...
  4. Youtube bug on Chromium Edge 80.0.315.0 Canary (64-bit). Anyone else have this issue?

Youtube bug on Chromium Edge 80.0.315.0 Canary (64-bit). Anyone else have this issue?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ECHLN [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dnjkwa/youtube_bug_on_chromium_edge_8003150_canary_64bit/
  5. Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bug with Top Sites icons on Edge's New Tabs page: Hello, I have set Edge to open a new Tabs page showing my popular websites as icons that I can click on. Usually the icons should look like this: [ATTACH] However, for some reason lately, Edge is showing the icons as follows: [ATTACH] Also, notice that YouTube doesn't...
  6. Bug: Edge no print dialog as member of Administrators w/o UAC in 1809 -- Works fine in 1803

Bug: Edge no print dialog as member of Administrators w/o UAC in 1809 -- Works fine in 1803: Hi there! I'd like to report a bug with the version of Microsoft Edge in Win10 1809. The print dialog will not show when pressing the 'Print' button or Ctrl + P when the logged on user is a member of the local Administrators group with UAC disabled. If I enable...
  7. Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10

Microsoft edge taskbar bug. Windows 10: Hello everybody. I have some kind of bug, I suppose. I cant pin or unpin Microsoft Edge's icon on the taskbar. I have tried system reboot, edge reset, drug and drop, pin and unpin with a "start" etc. At the moment there is empty icon on the taskbar; when I click on...
  8. Long term bug: Selecting text in MS Edge Address Bar

in Browsers and Email
    Long term bug: Selecting text in MS Edge Address Bar: Wow, I can't believe this one is still around, plaguing even the very latest MS Edge build that comes with the Creators update... I raised this in the Feedback tool close to a year ago and have also seen heaps of other votes for this known issue. Whenever you click the...
  9. Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem?

in Browsers and Email
    Edge's extensions page bug, do you have the same problem?: Hi all, yesterday I updated to Windows 10 1609, the first thing I did was to test the new extensions page on Edge but when I open the menu a black screen appear and disappear, when I click on an extensions (for example: AdBlock) it's like if I never opened the extension...
  10. Edge Bug: Leaves a blank browser open and unresponsive

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Bug: Leaves a blank browser open and unresponsive: Folks, Using Edge, if I click the "+", open a new tab, then drag that tab out to start a new browser window everything seems fine. I can open more and more tabs on that "daughter" window. If I then choose "close all tabs", they all go away...but the edge browser window...