Windows 10: My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes

Discus and support My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Help!! My windows explorer documents file keeps popping up every 5 minutes just out of the blue. This started happening a week ago when I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ilonakovacs, May 27, 2020.

1. My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes

Help!! My windows explorer documents file keeps popping up every 5 minutes just out of the blue.

This started happening a week ago when I unfortunately clicked on a virus folder.

I do have malware/virus protection on my computer but something still got through, it seems.

I have done the following already:

sfc scan

updated my windows 10

other virus scans

end task and create new task - reboot

Nothing comes up as corrupted and nothing above has worked.

I'm thinking that it is my Windows 10 user profile that is corrupted somehow but I'm not sure what to do because

it seems like everything else is working fine except for this "glitch" which is very annoying.

My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes 5d314c07-77e2-4e93-9cba-8ee5c8083b3c?upload=true.png

:)

ilonakovacs, May 27, 2020

2. Strange message keeps popping up every couple of minutes

A strange message keeps popping up every couple of minutes. It Says “Windows cannot find ‘C:\Users\N D\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\gbawwibe\herudbht.exe’ Make sure you typed the name correctly, and then try again.”

NajibDiebe, May 27, 2020
  3. can't open .exe files windows 10

Nothing happens after i I click on any .exe file

VijayNishad, May 27, 2020
  4. Eric Ber Win User

My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes

Can't run .exe file

Hi Phil,

There are several reasons why you are having issues running .exe files on your Windows 10 laptop. To assist you better, kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to your laptop prior to this issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • What is the error message that you received when running .exe files?

Regards.

Eric Ber, May 27, 2020
Thema:

My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes

1. My windows.exe/documents file keeps popping up every couple of minutes - Similar Threads - exe documents file

2. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  3. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes: What should I do to get rid of this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-keeps-on-popping-up-every-5-minutes/e5b2d205-b310-4aef-a96b-8cdb12fc665a
  4. Error Keeps on Popping up every 5 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop: need help please as soon as i turn on my laptop i keep getting pop ups every single minute that says circulating.exe been going on for a few months and i just dont know how to stop it and its become very annoying any help would be apprecaited im on windows 11 on a ROG gaming...
  6. circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop

circulating.exe keeps popping up every minute and wont stop: need help please as soon as i turn on my laptop i keep getting pop ups every single minute that says circulating.exe been going on for a few months and i just dont know how to stop it and its become very annoying any help would be apprecaited im on windows 11 on a ROG gaming...
  7. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  8. crashes every couple of minutes

crashes every couple of minutes: Firefox and Edge crash constantly. I mean constantly. IT guy can't fix it. word will not respond at times. email yahoo almost stops while I write a message. and then the words appear. help me....
  9. crashes every couple of minutes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. A White window keeps popping up every few minutes

in Windows 10 Support
    A White window keeps popping up every few minutes: As the title says, I keep getting a white window that pops up around every 5-10 minutes or so. The window is completely blank and is resizable. It stays on my screen for around 10 seconds and then disappears. I attached a picture of a screenshot for you guys to see. I need...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. my documents folder keeps popping up