Windows 10: My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

Discus and support My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AnthonySosa3, Dec 1, 2021.

1. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again

:)

AnthonySosa3, Dec 1, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Windows Explorer stopped responding after switching screens

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

- Do you get any error message?

- Which build are you using on your PC?

As Windows Explorer not responding, let us try to kill the Windows Explorer (explorer.exe process) from the task manager.

• Right click on Taskbar and choose Start Task Manager.
    • Look for Explorer.exe under Processes tab, then right click on it and select End Process.
    • Now, try to create a new explorer.exe from the task manager.
    • Click on File and then click on New Task. Type Explorer.exe and click OK.

I f the issue persist, I suggest you to check in Clean boot state.

Clean boot

Putting your system in Clean Boot state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue. You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us

Note: After clean boot troubleshooting steps, refer to the section "How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot"
    in the provided link to return your computer to Normal startup mode.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Dec 1, 2021
  4. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

Windows Explorer Replacement?

are you running IE7? if not that wouold be my first suggestion,upgrade to ie7 that can fix some stability issues with windows explorer

Athlon2K15, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

1. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc - Similar Threads - explore apps don't

2. My apps are not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My apps are not responding: My PC shows the not responding tag on some of my apps every time I start it. I've tried to run CMD as an Administrator but the app doesn't even start can I get help...
  3. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc: I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again...
  4. My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows explore and apps don't respond aftyer i boot up my pc: I been having this problem about a week and i did everything, I fully rested my pc and the problem doesn't happen but then later on it happens again...
  5. Don't boot my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Don't boot my PC: My laptop doesn't work. The problem appeared yesterday. I turned it off, then tried to start it, but this PC stopped starting properly. Appears "Preparing automatic repair" has failed...
  6. Apps and Games Don't Respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps and Games Don't Respond: Hello Everyone I've an HP Laptop with:- Intel 8th Gen 620 UHD Graphics 8 GB RAM 4 Cores 1.8 GHz Processor. I have been facing an issue with a lot of apps and games in my laptop. Whenever I open my game and game starts loading it stops responding. After some time 5 mins,...
  7. Apps don't boot up with Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Apps don't boot up with Windows: [ATTACH] I got all these apps enabled to boot with Windows but only LGHUB does so, all the other ones don't open automatically. How can I solve this? https://preview.redd.it/sb6g2vqfhcq51.png?width=656&format=png&auto=webp&s=c7f91051a6db20f2f294e177e02fc13cbdea1f65...
  8. my file explorer not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    my file explorer not responding: my file explorer not responding since 3 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-file-explorer-not-responding/7f3deaef-4b60-4ff7-9ff9-9a169cb6d0d4
  9. Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Booting Up windows 10, then Apps not responding.: After booting up Windows 10, it works fine then after just a minute or when i try to open Chrome browser or microsoft edge it starts to not responding and I can't click on start menu. I can't even right click to any of the apps in my taskbar. I've Tried Clean Boot of...
  10. My PC will not boot up

in Windows 10 Support
    My PC will not boot up: Yesterday I received an error message "Your PC ran into a problem.....Needs to restart. After several attempts, I ran SFC\Scannow and received the message "Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation". I am running Windows 10.0.10586. I ran...