Windows 10: My windows freeze non-stop

Discus and support My windows freeze non-stop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows randomly freeze and un-freeze non-stop. I tried the following: reinstalling the latest video driver restarting the computer cleaning the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheZadok42, Apr 16, 2020.

1. My windows freeze non-stop

My windows randomly freeze and un-freeze non-stop. I tried the following:

• reinstalling the latest video driver
    • restarting the computer
    • cleaning the computer
    • running tests on the hard drive and memory (found nothing)
    • reinstalling the latest firmware of my main drive
    • closing background programs and services
    • cleaning the temp folder

My CPU doesn't seem to go over 30% usage at worse and my computer doesn't overheat whatsoever

Windows Build: 18363.778 CPU: i7-6700k GPU: GTX 960 Graphics driver version: 445.87

submitted by /u/TheZadok42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheZadok42, Apr 16, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 16, 2020
  3. broken89 Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin My windows freeze non-stop :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Apr 16, 2020
  4. My windows freeze non-stop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

My windows freeze non-stop

1. My windows freeze non-stop - Similar Threads - freeze non stop

2. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  3. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Non-Stop BSOD: All day today my Microsoft Surface Laptop has blue screened with different error codes see below. My computer shows it has the latest update as well as latest drivers. Nothing has been installed recently, however some security definitions have been installed everyday the last...
  4. Non-Stop BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. CTD non stopping

CTD non stopping: Hello everyone!I hope y'all are doing great.I've had so many issues since I built my pc expecting to get a better performance, experience, etc... However it's been a pain in my back for a long time.My games and different apps, keep crashing for no reason.I check the event...
  6. CTD non stopping

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CTD non stopping: Hello everyone!I hope y'all are doing great.I've had so many issues since I built my pc expecting to get a better performance, experience, etc... However it's been a pain in my back for a long time.My games and different apps, keep crashing for no reason.I check the event...
  7. CTD non stopping

8. Non stop BSoD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  9. Non stop BSoD

Non stop BSoD: Whenever I bootup my pc, and wait for 3-4 mins, it BSoD error, it says Memory Management.. idk what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/non-stop-bsod/9b95857a-1503-4822-a9f8-feb9a40d3599
  10. Non stop BSoD