Windows 10: My windows freeze non-stop

Discus and support My windows freeze non-stop in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My windows randomly freeze and un-freeze non-stop. I tried the following: reinstalling the latest video driver restarting the computer cleaning the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/TheZadok42, Apr 16, 2020.

1. My windows freeze non-stop

My windows randomly freeze and un-freeze non-stop. I tried the following:

• reinstalling the latest video driver
    • restarting the computer
    • cleaning the computer
    • running tests on the hard drive and memory (found nothing)
    • reinstalling the latest firmware of my main drive
    • closing background programs and services
    • cleaning the temp folder

My CPU doesn't seem to go over 30% usage at worse and my computer doesn't overheat whatsoever

Windows Build: 18363.778 CPU: i7-6700k GPU: GTX 960 Graphics driver version: 445.87

submitted by /u/TheZadok42
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/TheZadok42, Apr 16, 2020

2. all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Apr 16, 2020
  3. broken89 Win User
    Windows Vista Wont Install Freezes?

Well problem solved it didn't seem to like the mouse i had plugged in *Big Grin My windows freeze non-stop :D

It takes about 5min for to load each step in the windows setup? The disc drive will stop for about 5min then spin up and finally load? it does this for every step in the setup? very odd.

broken89, Apr 16, 2020
  4. My windows freeze non-stop

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

My windows freeze non-stop

1. My windows freeze non-stop - Similar Threads - freeze non stop

2. Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why is my laptop taking screenshots non-stop?: My laptop is taking screenshots on a loop. I don't know how to stop it. I've tried everything. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-laptop-taking-screenshots-non-stop/d1b4e520-5499-4804-a9bd-4a69f47fa769
  3. Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Non-Stop Problems with my home network destroying my PC's: Trying to connect ethernet cord in the router and in the remote laptop to connect to the SSA.gov so my dad can work. His laptop is slower than **** right now. Cant do anything. And its not downloading his email messages since we restarted. We rebooted the router.I work on a...
  4. My PC is freezing , how to stop it?

My PC is freezing , how to stop it?: Hi Laptop z50 70 lenovoWindows 10 all drivers updatedMy laptop showing following problems1. Late start 2. Freez in between the. I have to force shut down3.it goes again and again windows security diagnosisPlease help...
  5. Non-stop USB Notification

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Non-stop USB Notification: Hi all, I have 2 devices plugged in: keyboard and mouse. Windows-10 started giving non-stop warnings about how "a USB device may have malfunctioned, try to reconnect". I tried to reconnect, then connected them to 2 different USB ports, it still does not go away. It pops up...
  6. Windows 10, filling up my temp files non stop.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10, filling up my temp files non stop.: Hello All, I have just recently upgraded from Windows 10 Build 1511 to 1909 due to windows being stuck in a update cycle that would fail every time I booted up my system and lock me out of my computer hours of a day. It's been 1 week since I updated my Windows build, now yet...
  7. non stop issues and errors

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    non stop issues and errors: how to i kill cortana permanently? I have her disable in group policy and I even have a reg entry made to disable her. She is non stop for no apprent reasoning using CPU in the background, non stop. What I love the most is that when i task manager and end task cortana, she...
  8. My PC freezes after approx 5 mins of non activity. any ideas how to stop this happening?

My PC freezes after approx 5 mins of non activity. any ideas how to stop this happening?: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-freezes-after-approx-5-mins-of-non-activity/357326ba-4a67-42df-8c72-5476e26154aa
  9. My mouse wont stop freezing!

My mouse wont stop freezing!: Since like 1 month ago, my mouse kept freezing for no reason, how can I make it stop? 1 month ago, my mouse started freezing, I use a wireless mouse, it's not original from Microsoft, it's those ones you could buy from tech shops. Sometimes, my mouse froze and then some...
  10. My win10 desktop freezes in a non-systematic wat

My win10 desktop freezes in a non-systematic wat: Hi, My win10 started freezing following the anneversay update. I've enckosed a zip file produced following the instructions in BSOD - Posting Instructions - Windows 10 Forums. I appreciate any help. 93065