Windows 10: my windows genuine or not i dont know

Discus and support my windows genuine or not i dont know in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dookiezey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlcod6/my_windows_genuine_or_not_i_dont_know/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dookiezey, Oct 31, 2020.

1. my windows genuine or not i dont know

/u/dookiezey, Oct 31, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Oct 31, 2020
  3. How to know for sure if Windows 10 is Genuine?

If the 10 upgrade there is activated it no longer concerns how genuine the previous Windows installation was since now the genuine 10 is activated on that machine for the life of the machine itself. Here coming from a genuine upgrade followed by a clean install it simply shows "Windows is activated" when bringing up the change product key screen going by way of "Start>Settings>System".

If you upgraded to 10 by way of the Media Creation Tool then you know immediately 10 came direct from Microsoft! The activation only takes place on the genuine item. The new key? or is it the new hardware profile ID being the automatic replacement for the otherwise older must enter product key? It suggests the latter being a free upgrade which actually generates a new key of it's own each time 10 is installed unless buying the 10 usb stick outright that comes with it's own separate key.

Night Hawk, Oct 31, 2020
  4. my windows genuine or not i dont know

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

my windows genuine or not i dont know

1. my windows genuine or not i dont know - Similar Threads - genuine dont

2. Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Non-genuine to genuine Windows 10 still says non-genuine copy: I bought a non-genuine copy of Windows 10 but then had problems with it so I bought a genuine version but I can't change the product key from the non-genuine to the newly bought genuine copy. I tried uninstalling the non-genuine product key by "slmgr -upk" in command prompt...
  3. Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows

Upgrading from non-genuine windows to genuine windows: so I have non-genuine windows if I upgrade to genuine windows will I keep all my old files? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/upgrading-from-non-genuine-windows-to-genuine/c39c0ba5-d93b-44cc-898e-63e683dcb99c
  4. Windows 10 upgrade from Microsoft store results in non genuine license?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 upgrade from Microsoft store results in non genuine license?: i recently upgraded my windows 10 home license to pro by purchasing an upgrade license through the microsoft store. it initially worked but my windows 10 OS reported it was using "windows 10 enterprise". I thought it was a weird mis-type or something and logged off. I logged...
  5. Can an ISO file be cracked or genuine?

Can an ISO file be cracked or genuine?: Hello everyone, I had recently upgraded my Windows 10 from 1909 version to the latest 20H2 version. After the update repeatedly failed when installed through the Windows 10 update assistant, I had no other option but to download the Windows 10 20H2 ISO file and install it,...
  6. How To Know if My Windows is Genuine or Cracked

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How To Know if My Windows is Genuine or Cracked: I Have a PC and I Want to Know if It is a genuine Copy of Windows Or Cracked Copy https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-know-if-my-windows-is-genuine-or-cracked/628b93c4-d43a-46f9-9389-ac14904acf56
  7. Buy Genuine CELPIP certificate

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buy Genuine CELPIP certificate: Buy Genuine CELPIP certificate celpip certificate without exam, Are you worried that the certificate you get can be fake? Don’t worry, as we offer Genuine CELPIP certificate for sale. From us, you can buy genuine CELPIP certificate without exam. We let you buy CELPIP...
  8. Windows 10 Non-Genuine Fix

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Non-Genuine Fix: Swapping a non-genuine copy of Windows 10 Pro to a genuine copy of Windows 10 home. I purchased this PC second hand without knowing it was non-genuine. I am trying to remedy this. Windows is saying it cannot activate on this device because it can't connect to my...
  9. Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD

Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD: I have Dell Inspiron Laptop with windows 10 pre-installed in it. I would like to upgrade my HDD to a SSD and do a clean installation of windows 10. But the problem is how can I get the genuine copy of my windows 10 to the new SSD? Can I perform the clean installation to...
  10. Any genuine sandbox stuff that preserves image after a re-boot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any genuine sandbox stuff that preserves image after a re-boot: Hi there For teaching students etc often using a VM is a good idea because each student can have "their own machine" - to do that efficiently the VM's need to be made non persistent otherwise you end up with zillions of different images !!!. The problem with that is the...