Windows 10: my windows genuine or not i dont know

Discus and support my windows genuine or not i dont know in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dookiezey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jlcod6/my_windows_genuine_or_not_i_dont_know/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/dookiezey, Oct 31, 2020.

1. my windows genuine or not i dont know

/u/dookiezey, Oct 31, 2020
  2. warup89 Win User

Windows 7 not genuine problem

It seems like that's an OEM windows copy, it will do that the every time you reinstall the OS. If you have the key, next time you see the "not genuine windows copy" click it and choose to activate by phone, everything else is pretty straight forward as it explains step-by-step. If it doesn't work, then its highly likely that you got a Pirate copy.

warup89, Oct 31, 2020
  3. How to know for sure if Windows 10 is Genuine?

If the 10 upgrade there is activated it no longer concerns how genuine the previous Windows installation was since now the genuine 10 is activated on that machine for the life of the machine itself. Here coming from a genuine upgrade followed by a clean install it simply shows "Windows is activated" when bringing up the change product key screen going by way of "Start>Settings>System".

If you upgraded to 10 by way of the Media Creation Tool then you know immediately 10 came direct from Microsoft! The activation only takes place on the genuine item. The new key? or is it the new hardware profile ID being the automatic replacement for the otherwise older must enter product key? It suggests the latter being a free upgrade which actually generates a new key of it's own each time 10 is installed unless buying the 10 usb stick outright that comes with it's own separate key.

Night Hawk, Oct 31, 2020
  4. my windows genuine or not i dont know

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 31, 2020
Thema:

my windows genuine or not i dont know

1. my windows genuine or not i dont know - Similar Threads - genuine dont

2. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  3. Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sir i got pirated window 11 pro but i had before win 11 home genuine: sir i my problem blue screen where my pc cannot re start it self then i went to the shop where i told him the problem then he installed win 11 pro . But it is cracked. My previous win was genuine win 11 Home . So can i get my genuine one back if i downgrade this to win 11...
  4. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  5. I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?

I have a pirated version of windows 11, how do i make it genuine?: Hello, I lived in Iran and bought a laptop with windows 11 pro activated on it, but then I realised that the windows is actually pirated naturally, now I'm in Denmark and I decided to make my copy of windows 11 legit, i know that i should buy a windows 11 pro activation key...
  6. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  7. CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor

CPU is AMD but getting Error: Processor is not an intel genuine processor: Hi allMy PC has worked flawlessly until now, on reboot, displays the message "Error: this processor is not an Intel genuine processor" and then shuts down. My spec :CPU - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3d,GPU - RTX4090MOBO - MAG X570s TomahawkWindows 10 Any help is much appreciated I'm...
  8. HDD crashed bad. Couldnt clone and now dont know how to get my genuine windows that came...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HDD crashed bad. Couldnt clone and now dont know how to get my genuine windows that came...: So, my HDD crashed and showed no bootable device. It was not being detected. I had to get a new SSD but now I don't know how to get the genuine windows back on the new SSD.My laptop came preinstalled with a licensed copy. Any help is appreciated....
  9. HDD crashed bad. Couldnt clone and now dont know how to get my genuine windows that came...

HDD crashed bad. Couldnt clone and now dont know how to get my genuine windows that came...: So, my HDD crashed and showed no bootable device. It was not being detected. I had to get a new SSD but now I don't know how to get the genuine windows back on the new SSD.My laptop came preinstalled with a licensed copy. Any help is appreciated....
  10. HDD crashed bad. Couldnt clone and now dont know how to get my genuine windows that came...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade