Windows 10: my windows got corrupted

Discus and support my windows got corrupted in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; my windows got corrupted when i bought the new laptop the company gave windows 10 home i cant do anything can you help me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by CBGAMING, Aug 2, 2021.

1. CBGAMING Win User

my windows got corrupted

my windows got corrupted when i bought the new laptop the company gave windows 10 home i cant do anything can you help me

:)

CBGAMING, Aug 2, 2021
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Corrupted file RAR

If the archive has been created using WinRAR, why don't you try WinRAR itself? It has a built-in repair feature for repairing corrupted archive (ZIP as well as RAR). Follow the steps given below:
    • Open WinRAR application in your system.
    • Now click on File tab > Open or simply press Ctrl+O.
    • A small window "Find Archive" will pop up. Locate the corrupt RAR archive from your system directory and select it.
    • Now click Open button.
    • Click Tools tab > Repair archive or simply press Alt+R.
    • Again a small window "Repairing File name.rar" will pop up.
    • Now click Browse to select a location to save the repaired archive.
    • Check the box "Treat the corrupt archive as RAR" and click OK.
    • WinRAR will start repairing of corrupt RAR archive. Once it gets completed click Close.
    I hope the above steps will help you repair the corrupted RAR archive.

Thanks.

Lincoln Dunne, Aug 2, 2021
  4. my windows got corrupted

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

my windows got corrupted

1. my windows got corrupted - Similar Threads - got corrupted

2. Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...: I have been encountering problems with my RAM recently, getting continuous "OUT OF MEMORY" errors after running the system for a while and even when no program is running System Specs: 16GB RAM. I ran "sfc /scannow" and received a message after the scan saying "Windows...
  3. Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got an warning saying "Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to...: I have been encountering problems with my RAM recently, getting continuous "OUT OF MEMORY" errors after running the system for a while and even when no program is running System Specs: 16GB RAM. I ran "sfc /scannow" and received a message after the scan saying "Windows...
  4. Windows got corrupted how to fix?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got corrupted how to fix?: I have been using windows 7 for quiet a time. I have recently updated to windows 10 using bootable drive which i got from another pc. My windows is activated. Recently i am facing a problem. None of the system app is starting. Window's explorer pages not refreshing just...
  5. Windows got corrupted how to fix?

Windows got corrupted how to fix?: I have been using windows 7 for quiet a time. I have recently updated to windows 10 using bootable drive which i got from another pc. My windows is activated. Recently i am facing a problem. None of the system app is starting. Window's explorer pages not refreshing just...
  6. Windows got corrupted how to fix?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My windows got corrupted!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows got corrupted!: After a forced update, my computer started crashing and got corrupted being unable to restore, including performing auto repairs. I've installed a new Windows 11 ISO and is now requesting me for a product key I don't have and never needed.Me not having a computer working, and...
  8. My windows got corrupted!

My windows got corrupted!: After a forced update, my computer started crashing and got corrupted being unable to restore, including performing auto repairs. I've installed a new Windows 11 ISO and is now requesting me for a product key I don't have and never needed.Me not having a computer working, and...
  9. Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted: Hi! folks, After windows 11 silent update, Camera driver got corrupted.Here the things I have done so far:1 I have applied all the fixes given in Microsoft Support2 I have done `dism` and `sfc` scans too, all things are fine.3 I have opened a support ticket last night, got...
  10. Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted

Windows 11 KB5032190 bug: HP camera driver got corrupted: Hi! folks, After windows 11 silent update, Camera driver got corrupted.Here the things I have done so far:1 I have applied all the fixes given in Microsoft Support2 I have done `dism` and `sfc` scans too, all things are fine.3 I have opened a support ticket last night, got...