Windows 10: My windows got "deactivated" last night?!

Discus and support My windows got "deactivated" last night?! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So i was playing monster hunter last night with friends and suddenly a watermark popped up that i need to activate my windows. I chcecked and error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DuriSK, Feb 5, 2019.

1. DuriSK Win User

My windows got "deactivated" last night?!

So i was playing monster hunter last night with friends and suddenly a watermark popped up that i need to activate my windows.

I chcecked and error was: 0xC004F074. I bought PC in august form a person with windows 10 Pro activated. But i still managed to get product key i would like to know what to do. -

:)

DuriSK, Feb 5, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Argel Obm Win User
    Night Light keyboard shortcut?

Hi Thorn,

Just clarify, is your computer has the Insider build of Windows 10 or are you already using the public release of the Creators update?

If you want to activate the night light function of Windows 10, you can do so by accessing the Display settings or you can activate it through the Action Center. You can manually activate or deactivate the night light, or you can schedule the activation
    and deactivation of the night light.

If you want to have a keyboard shortcut for the night light function of Windows 10, we recommend you post this as a suggestion on the Feedback hub application so that our Support Engineers can review your suggested function and add it on the future update
    of Windows 10. You can easily access the Feedback hub by searching it using Cortana.

If you have any questions, kindly reply to this thread.

Argel Obm, Feb 5, 2019
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

1. My windows got "deactivated" last night?! - Similar Threads - got deactivated last

2. My windows got randomly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows got randomly deactivated: i was playing a overwatch 2, while in game i started seeing the activate windows thingy in the cornerits telling me that i had hardware changes on the device but the only hardware changes i did were the ones i did a year ago going from an i3 8100 to an i5 9600k, going from a...
  3. My windows got randomly deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My windows got randomly deactivated: i was playing a overwatch 2, while in game i started seeing the activate windows thingy in the cornerits telling me that i had hardware changes on the device but the only hardware changes i did were the ones i did a year ago going from an i3 8100 to an i5 9600k, going from a...
  4. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  5. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  6. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. My computer crashed last night, and I just got a notification that says “the windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer crashed last night, and I just got a notification that says “the windows...: So I have an HP laptop with Windows 10 that is about 3 years old. On Sunday I restarted my laptop so it could install an update. It worked perfectly fine all night and all of Monday Until about midnight. I had been using it for about half an hour and it was working perfectly...
  8. Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking

Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking: Got Windows update last night and it broke Xbox Networking. Router is all set with port forwarding, provider is not changing anything and got strict NAT type and blocked server connectivity. Tried the last fix that worked and that was using "Fix it button" combined with...
  9. Updated windows last night and got this. Can't log onto my computer

Updated windows last night and got this. Can't log onto my computer: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/scary__snek [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fjth0a/updated_windows_last_night_and_got_this_cant_log/
  10. Windows update last night

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows update last night: Just checkexc what was new after the update applied last night and can't find anything about Microsoft overwriting my personalisations. For instance you have removed my wallpaper and replaced it with a black screen and have changed my screensaver from "Windows 10 is ****" to...