Windows 10: My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years

Discus and support My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; The only thing I did is update my adobe flash and my avast anti virus. I used my key to activate my windows again and it worked. However this is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Max Pen, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Max Pen Win User

My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years

The only thing I did is update my adobe flash and my avast anti virus.

I used my key to activate my windows again and it worked.

However this is very disturbing. I've never had to do this before.

What can I do to ensure I don't have to do this again? Because we all know you can only activate or better said "rearm" your windows very few times before your key is turned invalid.

:)

Max Pen, Nov 18, 2018

2. Date and Time Year is 3015 and can't change to 2015.

Hi Anthony,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to set “Windows Time” service as manual. Follow the steps provided below.

• Press Windows logo Key + R key.
    • Type services.msc
    • Right click on Windows Time service.
    • Select Properties.
    • Under startup type drop down, change it to manual.
    • Click on Apply button and OK button.

Restart your computer and try to change the date and time and check.

To change the date and time, follow the steps provided below.

• Go to Date and time settings.
    • First, turn of the set time automatic.
    • Then Click on Change button, under Change date and time.
    • Now set the date and time, and then restart the computer and check.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 18, 2018
  3. Weer Win User
    Reminder: Microsoft Windows 7 Beta Automatic Two-Hour Shutdowns Begin Today

Does that work?

4. My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 18, 2018
Thema:

My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years

1. My windows got randomly deactivated today for the first time in years - Similar Threads - got randomly deactivated

2. I Got BSOD for first time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I Got BSOD for first time: Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it to open chrome and i just got BSOD i only have one dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/ju6fm1.dmp...
  3. I Got BSOD for first time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I Got BSOD for first time: Hello, i have been using my laptop for a year. Never gotten a BSOD. This is my first time and i am worried. I am playing overwatch and then i closed it to open chrome and i just got BSOD i only have one dump file: https://files.catbox.moe/ju6fm1.dmp...
  4. Windows Updates won't install for the first time today.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Updates won't install for the first time today.: More PC's / Laptop's found as from today on with those issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-wont-install-for-the-first-time/48af5c21-db1b-4928-ac9d-8d9ea129dc07
  5. Windows Updates won't install for the first time today.

Windows Updates won't install for the first time today.: More PC's / Laptop's found as from today on with those issues? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-updates-wont-install-for-the-first-time/48af5c21-db1b-4928-ac9d-8d9ea129dc07
  6. My windows got randomly deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows got randomly deactivated: i was playing a overwatch 2, while in game i started seeing the activate windows thingy in the cornerits telling me that i had hardware changes on the device but the only hardware changes i did were the ones i did a year ago going from an i3 8100 to an i5 9600k, going from a...
  7. My windows got randomly deactivated

My windows got randomly deactivated: i was playing a overwatch 2, while in game i started seeing the activate windows thingy in the cornerits telling me that i had hardware changes on the device but the only hardware changes i did were the ones i did a year ago going from an i3 8100 to an i5 9600k, going from a...
  8. Windows got Deactivated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  9. Windows got Deactivated

Windows got Deactivated: Logged on my organization email here on my personal pc, I removed it now, and I'm still getting the "managed by your organization" on my settings, and my windows got deactivated as well....
  10. my PC today unexpectedly Restarted by itself for the first time

in Windows 10 Support
    my PC today unexpectedly Restarted by itself for the first time: Since 4 years all Temps are Normal and it's a Clean install of windows only 2 weeks old i have Windows 10 64bit i7 6700k Intel Cpu z170x gigabyte motherboard 16 gb of ram 4 WD Black Hard drives for storage and Samsung 970 evo plus 500 gb for Windows 10 i only have 6 or 7 of...