Windows 10: my windows hacked?

Discus and support my windows hacked? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; A few months ago something strange happened to me on the computer in the middle of which I work. After a while I realized that my computer might have... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by davidmm256, Feb 27, 2021.

1. my windows hacked?

A few months ago something strange happened to me on the computer in the middle of which I work.
    After a while I realized that my computer might have been hacked so I started to investigate a bit.
    I wrote in the command line slmgr / dlv and then I opened the slmgr file and saw that it says things like:
    L_MsgError_C004F050 = "The Software Licensing Service reported that the product key is invalid"
    L_MsgError_C004F051 = "The software Licensing Service reported that the product key is blocked"

L_MsgError_C004F06B="The software Licensing Service determined that it is running in a virtual machine. The Key Management Service KMS is not supported in this mode"
    L_MsgError_C004F074="The Software Licensing Service reported that the computer could not be activated. No Key Management Service KMS could be contacted. Please see the Application Event Log for additional information."

i want to know if this file say anything about my windows

Is there a connection to my computer hacking and what is written there?

my windows is valid , I bought it together with the computer in less than half a year.

:)

davidmm256, Feb 27, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 27, 2021
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Feb 27, 2021
  4. R.Mike Win User

my windows hacked?

Email Hacked

Hello Greg

thank you for your response and the great information you provided.

I use two step authentication for my email account and all important web sites. I also use the full version of Malwarebytes to protect my computer.

But I will do the scans you suggested AdwCleaner and Limewire.com and let you know the results.

I am worried though that the webcam installed on my laptop could have been hacked. I never use it and forgot about it, so never disabled it.

Any suggestions as to find if it was actually hacked?

thank you

mike

R.Mike, Feb 27, 2021
Thema:

my windows hacked?

1. my windows hacked? - Similar Threads - hacked

2. Hacking attempts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  3. Hacking attempts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hacking attempts: I have dozens of failed log in attempts appearing in my activity log from all over the world. Apparently I am listed on the dark web? I have all the security stuff active on my account but how to make this stop? I get numerous emails a day for the One Time Use codes for log...
  4. Hacking attempts

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  6. My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed

My Facebook account is hacked Hotmail is changed: Hello my Facebook is hacked it was on *** Email address is removed for privacy *** with I no longer have access to it I forget password but that email was changed on my Facebook to something like b******** Email address is removed for privacy *** I don't know that Hotmail...
  7. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirs. that email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i requested a security info change from that email address back to my own but now my account is locked for two...
  8. Got hacked by a rambler.ru account

Got hacked by a rambler.ru account: My microsoft account got hacked by a rambler.ru account and replaced my original email with theirs. that email address is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***i requested a security info change from that email address back to my own but now my account is locked for two...
  9. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....
  10. My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted

My account was been hacked and then my secruity info was deleted: I got 2 email from Microsoft that says "Security Info was Deleted", and now I can't log in to any Microsoft related sites with my Microsoft account, it always says the account you entered does not exsit. I've been searching for helps but all the phone number I called are AI....