Windows 10: My Windows has changed!

Discus and support My Windows has changed! in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I Today when I was trying to install Flight sim X from Microsoft, it said something like required English version, I was very confused cause my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Windows Category - All, Jun 2, 2020.

1. My Windows has changed!

Hello, I Today when I was trying to install Flight sim X from Microsoft, it said something like required English version, I was very confused cause my Windows 10 is in English, Than I went to my desktop information and saw this: The processor and the installed memory RAM is not there? What should I do? My Windows has changed! 3d7bd680-4aab-4e2f-8cf9-73ef0c53df2a?upload=true.png

:)

Windows Category - All, Jun 2, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Jun 2, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 2, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

My Windows has changed!

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

My Windows has changed!

1. My Windows has changed! - Similar Threads - has changed

2. Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11 and Ram decreased to 4GB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11 and Ram decreased to 4GB: 3 days back when I started my laptop I automatically got message that Alert your memory has been changed.From then onwards my laptop is too slows I have SSD of 256 GBout of which more than 40GB is vacant. Ram-8GB now decrease to 4GB,Hard Drive-1 TBPlease someone help even I...
  3. Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11 and Ram decreased to 4GB

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11 and Ram decreased to 4GB: 3 days back when I started my laptop I automatically got message that Alert your memory has been changed.From then onwards my laptop is too slows I have SSD of 256 GBout of which more than 40GB is vacant. Ram-8GB now decrease to 4GB,Hard Drive-1 TBPlease someone help even I...
  4. Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11: 3 days back when I started my laptop I automatically got message that Alert your memory has been changed.From then onwards my laptop is too slows I have SSD of 256 GBout of which more than 40GB is vacant. Ram-4GB,Hard Drive-1 TBPlease someone help even I can't watch my...
  5. Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11

Alert-Your Memory has been Changed Windows 11: 3 days back when I started my laptop I automatically got message that Alert your memory has been changed.From then onwards my laptop is too slows I have SSD of 256 GBout of which more than 40GB is vacant. Ram-4GB,Hard Drive-1 TBPlease someone help even I can't watch my...
  6. When I eventually upgrade to Windows 11, how do I make sure my c: folder has a name change...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I eventually upgrade to Windows 11, how do I make sure my c: folder has a name change...: Hi,I've recently changed my first name. My current c:filepath on my 4-year-old Windows 10 is tied to my old first name, which I hate but I am tolerating for this computer only because it's old and all other instances of me changing my name in the system outside of my Outlook...
  7. When I eventually upgrade to Windows 11, how do I make sure my c: folder has a name change...

When I eventually upgrade to Windows 11, how do I make sure my c: folder has a name change...: Hi,I've recently changed my first name. My current c:filepath on my 4-year-old Windows 10 is tied to my old first name, which I hate but I am tolerating for this computer only because it's old and all other instances of me changing my name in the system outside of my Outlook...
  8. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  9. Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time

Kernal General Event ID1 system has changed the time: Hello All, I recently got an Issue on my system ''The system time has changed to 2024-03-31T22:15:12.5000000Z from 2024-03-31T21:15:02 570579600Z'' I am trying to find what was the reason that the time went ahead. I am using windows 7 operating system. Any suggestions might...
  10. Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...

Hi, Where is the rules in the screen capture tool ? tool has changed and I can no longer...: Ususally when we press "PrintScreen" keyboard shortcut or Start + Shift + S, we can take a screen capture and in the tool called "Outil Capture d'écran" in our French Version, we used to have a ruler that let us highlight important information in a straight way....