Windows 10: my windows has disappeared

Discus and support my windows has disappeared in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I get back my windows 10 apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-has-disappeared/83319d2e-53cf-43d5-8ebe-c032849b28ef Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by barbarasheehan2, Nov 30, 2018.

1. my windows has disappeared

How do I get back my windows 10 apps

:)

barbarasheehan2, Nov 30, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 30, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 30, 2018
  4. my windows has disappeared

Taskbar doesn't disappear when entering fullscreen

I tried the Ctrl-Alt-Del and found Windows Explorer. Unfortunately, I didn't choose Restart; I killed the process. (didn't read the instructions well enough!) :-/ ... I did eventually find a way to Restart Windows Explorer, but the problem (disappearing Task bar not disappearing/reappearing as it should/used to) did not solve itself. I then RESTARTED the PC. Still not fixed.

So, I found another answer from microsoft and followed those steps. It worked! (needed the display driver updated.)

Here's that set of instructions:

I suggest you to try updating the Display Adapter drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to update the Display driver:

Press Windows Key + X key and click Device Manager.
    Expand ‘Display Adapters’.
    Right-click on the Display Adapter listed and click on ‘Update Driver Software’.
    Select the option to automatically search for the updated driver software.
    Restart the computer after its updated and verify.

Also try to access the computer manufacturer's website and download the latest chipset and display drivers for your computer and install the same.

paisanoglen, Nov 30, 2018
Thema:

my windows has disappeared

1. my windows has disappeared - Similar Threads - has disappeared

2. Windows 11 Taskbar has disappeared on Surface Laptop 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar has disappeared on Surface Laptop 5: Have updated a Surface Laptop 5 running Windows 11 to the latest 23H2 and Feb 24 updates. Following these updates, the Win 11 taskbar has disappeared. Have run the standard troubleshooting steps, Hit the Windows Key, restarted Explorer service, logged out, restarted, created...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar has disappeared on Surface Laptop 5

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar has disappeared on Surface Laptop 5: Have updated a Surface Laptop 5 running Windows 11 to the latest 23H2 and Feb 24 updates. Following these updates, the Win 11 taskbar has disappeared. Have run the standard troubleshooting steps, Hit the Windows Key, restarted Explorer service, logged out, restarted, created...
  4. My task bar has disappeared

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My task bar has disappeared: My task bar has disappeared, I cannot access the Start menu to restart my computer, nor can I access the Settings menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-has-disappeared/c54cc87f-f13c-4e2f-95a0-e5f709800d13
  5. My task bar has disappeared

My task bar has disappeared: My task bar has disappeared, I cannot access the Start menu to restart my computer, nor can I access the Settings menu. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-task-bar-has-disappeared/c54cc87f-f13c-4e2f-95a0-e5f709800d13
  6. My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.

My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.: My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-d-drive-has-disappeared-how-do-i-recover-it-my/f6663273-a04e-49e0-9678-6ff0929e8da2
  7. My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.: My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-d-drive-has-disappeared-how-do-i-recover-it-my/f6663273-a04e-49e0-9678-6ff0929e8da2
  8. My D drive has disappeared how do I recover it? My C and E drives work fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. Please help me with my bluetooth connection, which has disappeared from my PC this week. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with my bluetooth connection, which has disappeared from my PC this week. I...: I tried all the quick menu tries in settings, devices, restarting computer. There is not a button on Bluetooth in devices to turn it on or off. I am unable to use a bluetooth number keypad, which is fully charged. It actually seems there is no Bluetooth on my computer at all...
  10. Please help me with my bluetooth connection, which has disappeared from my PC this week. I...

Please help me with my bluetooth connection, which has disappeared from my PC this week. I...: I tried all the quick menu tries in settings, devices, restarting computer. There is not a button on Bluetooth in devices to turn it on or off. I am unable to use a bluetooth number keypad, which is fully charged. It actually seems there is no Bluetooth on my computer at all...