Windows 10: My windows has some weird issues

Discus and support My windows has some weird issues in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hey there ! My windows started acting all weird lately i can't open personalize or Display settings and when i try to open them a CMD window appears... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TareqSabra98, Dec 2, 2020.

1. My windows has some weird issues

Hey there !

My windows started acting all weird lately i can't open personalize or Display settings and when i try to open them a CMD window appears and then disappears really fast and i noticed that my security center is empty like this and it says that i don't have any security provides and I'm worried that my system is in danger . My windows has some weird issues 463876c3-17e1-4070-9281-44300920aa9d?upload=true.png My windows has some weird issues 272577d3-566b-415e-9198-effd5371c172?upload=true.png

:)

TareqSabra98, Dec 2, 2020
  2. cdawall Win User

Windows 8.1, and Why You Should Let Go of Windows 7

Weird same batch of steps I have. Mine however was fixing the issue for windows 8 users *Laugh :laugh:

cdawall, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Windows 10 weird font issue

Hi Jason,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

Let us know:

• If the issue is specific to any web-browser?
    • Does the issue also occur with documents saved in your computer?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to try in “in-Private” mode and check if it helps. Here is the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Press Ctrl+Shift+P.
    If the issue still persists, then try login in “Compatibility Mode” and check. See the steps:

• Open Internet Explorer.

• Click on Tools icon and select
      Compatibility view settings
    Share the results and let us know if you need further assistance and we’ll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

My windows has some weird issues

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

My windows has some weird issues

1. My windows has some weird issues - Similar Threads - has weird issues

2. There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i...: There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i can't remove it or do anything with it please help and when i try to take ownership over the file most of the times it doesn't work or if it does it doesn't allow me to remove it and...
  3. There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i...: There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i can't remove it or do anything with it please help and when i try to take ownership over the file most of the times it doesn't work or if it does it doesn't allow me to remove it and...
  4. There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i...: There is a weird username in my permissions and it has control over some of my files and i can't remove it or do anything with it please help and when i try to take ownership over the file most of the times it doesn't work or if it does it doesn't allow me to remove it...
  5. My keyboard's keyboard has some broken keys. They are doing weird stuff.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My keyboard's keyboard has some broken keys. They are doing weird stuff.: I've previously tried updating my laptop's software and reinstalling my keyboard. Even switching the sticky and filter keys on and off didn't help; Finally, I cleaned it to see if there was anything underneath that might be the cause of my problems....
  6. Some weird bug on my windows explorer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Some weird bug on my windows explorer: There's a weird bug on my laptop's Windows 10 where the explorer would go unresponsive and crashed whenever I opened a folder containing documents such as text or doc files.What's weird about this is it only occured specifically on that kind of folder, and also it only...
  7. Windows GUI has some issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows GUI has some issues: I'm having a hard time finding the right words to google this issue, so I came here. I have a Windows 10 Home desktop OS Build 19042.1165 and ever since I got it ~ a month ago there have been weird errors near the edges or details of images and icons in various applications....
  8. Been having some weird issues lately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Been having some weird issues lately: The first thing I noticed yesterday was that my search bar in windows was not working anymore. If I click to begin typing in it, the start menu flashes open and closed really quickly. If I hit the windows button, the start menu opens fine and I can interact with it no problem...
  9. Recent update(1903) has caused some weirdness

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recent update(1903) has caused some weirdness: Hello A recent update check has resulted in Windows 10 telling me I must renew my License key. I believe what has happened is the updater saw my College email as the email to use. This has resulted in an unintentional upgrade to Pro/Enterprise. I bought this machine used, and...
  10. New laptop has some issues with my headset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New laptop has some issues with my headset.: When I connect my headset, sounds play through it and the mic works fine, but the headset does not show up in playback or recording devices. I'm not sure what could be causing this. How do I fix it? Thanks...