Windows 10: My Windows has suddenly de-activated

Discus and support My Windows has suddenly de-activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So recently we suffered an internet outage, and in the time between them, my computer was left on. I was not on it due to lack of internet so it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JacobHickey1, Feb 29, 2020.

1. My Windows has suddenly de-activated

So recently we suffered an internet outage, and in the time between them, my computer was left on. I was not on it due to lack of internet so it remained on in my room. Now once the internet has been repaired 2 weeks later, suddenly my windows is not activated, and I don't have any of the privileges an activated windows has, despite having bought this version and it was activated 2 weeks earlier??? What??? I heard a hardware change can affect this, but this PC hasn't been touched or updated for a while, what hardware change could've occurred? Please help

:)

JacobHickey1, Feb 29, 2020
  2. HAT
    hat Win User

Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 29, 2020
  4. My Windows has suddenly de-activated

URGENT HELP NEEDED! HDD suddenly became blank!

Hey there, @Shamonto Hasan Easha!

I'd try re-plugging the hard drive and checking if the cable is damaged. I'd also suggest to try plugging the drive in another computer and see if it gets recognized properly there. Is it a IDE or SATA drive you're using?
    If the drive is unallocated, this means that the partition has been lost after the power went down.
    Check out this thread for more ideas on how to solve the issue. There are some detailed steps there that might be useful for you:
    http://superuser.com/questions/5442...n-on-ssd-suddenly-became-unallocated-disk-spa

Hope this helped.
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Feb 29, 2020
Thema:

My Windows has suddenly de-activated

1. My Windows has suddenly de-activated - Similar Threads - has suddenly activated

2. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  3. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?: I built this PC end of last year. Bought windows 10 home DIRECT from Microsoft store, even though it cost over 5 times as much as other software key vendors. Been working fine until today, but now windows is telling me that it's not activated, error code 0x803FABB8. There are...
  4. HELP! my pc has suddenly decided that windows is not activated?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. My windows suddenly doesn't activate

My windows suddenly doesn't activate: I've been using this laptop for 9months now with my windows 10 activated but all of a sudden the activate windows watermark appeared on my screen & when I checked further it showed : we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organization activation...
  6. My Windows is suddenly not Activated?

My Windows is suddenly not Activated?: Been using this computer for months with no issue, but ive suddenly got a "Activate Windows" Watermark at the bottom left. Is there a known reason as to what caused this? Is there a solution?...
  7. Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows has de-activated, and I can't activate it again.: [ATTACH] I switched motherboards. While I was doing so, my computer ended up crashing during mid-boot. I've since fixed that hardware problem, but because the boot sequence got scrambled, it seems that my Windows product key was de-activated. I've had this problem before,...
  8. Why has a windows activation watermark appeared suddenly?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why has a windows activation watermark appeared suddenly?: I have been using my PC for about a year straight. First, I didn’t build this, it was a gift from my uncle and these past 2 weeks it has been acting quite strange with app crashes and files randomly going missing but I’m not sure if that has anything to do with it. I was just...
  9. My Windows PC is suddenly not activated

My Windows PC is suddenly not activated: My computer has been activated for over two years and then today when I booted it up the watermark in the corner telling me to activate windows had appeared. when I went to the settings, it said windows can't be activated on the device right now and gave me the error code...
  10. Windows has de-activated itself?

Windows has de-activated itself?: I am running windows 10 Pro, upgraded for free from Windows 7 Pro OEM, for which I have the original box and product key. Yesterday my machine informed me that it was not activated. The activation troubleshooter does not help, suggesting instead I pay to purchase windows....