Windows 10: My windows have problems please help me.

Discus and support My windows have problems please help me. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by _Charizard, Jan 21, 2022.

1. My windows have problems please help me.

Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro 19044 21H2 version and I am facing many problems since I upgraded my laptop is running too slow and I get random BSOD when I use laptop and sometimes my laptop won't even boot and show me BSOD programs won't respond Rand lags and hangs what should I do? I can't even roll back to my previous version. What should I do to make my PC run as it was before?

:)

_Charizard, Jan 21, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 21, 2022
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 21, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

My windows have problems please help me.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 21, 2022
Thema:

My windows have problems please help me.

1. My windows have problems please help me. - Similar Threads - problems please help

2. Please help me with my BSOD problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with my BSOD problem.: Can anyone help me figure out why I am getting blue screen? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffa5858a197de8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff803588575e7, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  3. Please help me with my BSOD problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please help me with my BSOD problem.: Can anyone help me figure out why I am getting blue screen? The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000050 0xffffa5858a197de8, 0x0000000000000000, 0xfffff803588575e7, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  4. Please help me with this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  5. Please help me with this problem

Please help me with this problem: your IT administrator has limited access to some areas of this app, and the item you tried to access is not available. Contact IT helpdesk for more information...
  6. My windows have problems please help me.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows have problems please help me.: Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro 19044 21H2 version and I am facing many problems since I upgraded my laptop is running too slow and I get random BSOD when I...
  7. My windows have problems please help me.

My windows have problems please help me.: Hello, I am one of the windows 10 and I face many problems with my windows 10 I recently upgraded my windows 10 enterprise ltsc 1809 to windows 10 pro 19044 21H2 version and I am facing many problems since I upgraded my laptop is running too slow and I get random BSOD when I...
  8. windows 10 problem help me please

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 problem help me please: hey i reset windows 10 like four times now but im still having this problem , after i put in my password to get in , the wait time takes a while , i remember it just being a 1 second to log in after password put in. And then second problem is the taskbar , it is still loading...
  9. Please help me with my problem.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Please help me with my problem.: hi I'm participating in Windows 10 Exclusive Test.But there are problems in many ways, so I'm looking for a solution. First, the search in Windows doesn't work. ( Um... refers to the search function in Windows that you use to find files. ) Second, I get an error when I set...
  10. I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a WiFi problem. Please help me...!: Sometimes my laptop's WiFi is acting weird. I get disconnected from my network, and when I try to reconnect it says "Can't connect to this network". Disabling and enabling back again WiFi won't show any connections. restating the laptop does the job but it happens again....